Monday, 22 February 2016

New Stuff From New Chic!

Hi Everyone! Rosanna and I have been given the amazing opportunity to work with NewChic.com - a fabulous and affordable fashion website based in China. There's something for everyone on the site and the prices are really purse-friendly. You can check out my previous New Chic wishlist post to get an good idea of their product selection.

I have now actually ordered some stuff from New Chic so this blog post is a little look at/review of what I got....


Eyes Pattern Canvas Backpack




As I am the queen of backpacks and love everything with an evil eye print, this bag was made for me! I'm very pleased with it, the quality is good and the straps are wide and comfortable. It would be great for a festival.



Get it here


Fringed Faux Suede Cardigan/Jacket




Although this is described on the website as a jacket, I'd say it's more of a cardigan as it is very light. The quality of the faux suede isn't great but I think that's pretty fair considering it only costs £8.87! It will be great in summer when it's too hot for a jacket but, considering this is the UK, you want to take a little boho cover-up just in case!



Get it here



Do bear in mid when ordering from New Chic that your items will take a couple of weeks to arrive as they are coming all the way from China. They'll be worth it when they get to you though!


Thanks for reading*


Laura
x


P.S. You can get 20% off everything at New Chic the moment with code "20off1574" - happy shopping!


24 comments:

  1. They are all nice items!
    Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post featuring SheIn items.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog- From Winter to Spring
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute style!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun backpack and I love the color of the cardigan!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your bag ! :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it hun, it's a total bargain!

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. love your jacket!!

    kisses
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jacket!
    Hugs, Pisa ❤
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jacket!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. great fringed jacket, babe
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I absolutely had fun reading this. Have a fun-filled day!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! And the bag!!!! It so funny and cool. I get my eyes on you ;-) I want one too :P

    / Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! Always nice to find sheathing a little 'out there' like this bag, everyone looks the same these days!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *