Monday, 1 February 2016

My Hair Heroes

I have such sensitive skin that I rarely get to experiment with beauty products. I basically have to stick with simple products that I know work for me. That's why I love to try new hair products -  they're allowed! 

Here are a few of my favourite products...



Charles Worthington Style Setter Salt Spray


I've tried a few different salt sprays but this Charles Worthington one is by far my favourite. I spray a little on to wet hair and brush it through (brushing it through is very important, otherwise it will dry in sticky clumps!). I then tousle my hair a bit and leave it to dry naturally. The salt spray enhances my natural waves and gives my hair a bit more life.

Get it here.



 Aussie Miracle Recharge Luscious Long Leave-in Conditioner


Rosanna and I are both huge fans of Aussie hair products but this one is the best of the best in my opinion. This has really been a life-changing beauty product for me. My hair is really tangly and brushing it when it's wet is a nightmare. This Aussie spray is great as it's lightweight and so doesn't make my hair greasy, but at the same time it's really powerful and really reduces tangles.

Get it here.



Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle


Rosanna and I were very kindly gifted with this product at a blog event and we were so pleased! We'd both heard great things about it. We weren't disappointed when we used it ourselves - it does exactly what it says on the tin! It's a great product for a glam night out as it gives your hair a real volume boost.

Get it here.



Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm


This is a great product to use if you've got dry or split ends. It's basically a super-intense hair mask. However, it's unlike any other hair mask I've ever used. It starts as a wax that melts nto a moisturising oil as you warm it in your hands. You leave it on your hair for 20 mins and then wash it out as normal. I always notice a huge improvement in the condition of my hair after I've used it.

Get it here.




Thanks for reading!


Laura


22 comments:

  1. I would love to try that salt spray!!! Sounds great! Happy Monday!

    Danielle
    https://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of salt sprays...my hair is so weird. Haha! Aussie has so many amazing products!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying Aussie and I'm already in love!
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post ,dear! Interesting to read it.

    Review of new cafe: http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard about this hair products! Thanks for sharing dears! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. the leave in conditioner by Aussie sounds great! I need something for my dry hair which gets really tangled asap!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep my beauty and hair regimen pretty simple too but just because I'm not too fussy with that stuff. Thanks for the recommendation though!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like really amazing products, thanks for sharing them with us :) xoxo - Fashion Phases

    ReplyDelete
  9. im always looking for new products for my hair. thanks for sharing.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xoxo, Maii

    http://ohiamiht.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *