Friday, 19 February 2016

Best Drugstore Beauty Products: Maybelline

I really loved writing my last drugstore beauty products post and so I wanted to follow it up with another great brand which I buy from a lot - Maybelline!
I absolutely love their foundations and think that I've pretty much tried them all over the past five years. I often find myself by the Maybelline stand and holding a basket full of products! Over the years there have been many hits and a few misses too! Here are my top Maybelline makeup picks....

Dream Matte Mousse
I have repurchased this foundation a few times and I really love the texture as it is completely different to any other foundation I own. I really like using this in the spring and the autumn as I find that it is too drying for my skin in the winter and I prefer a less matte look in the summer. I love how this makes your skin look flawless with minimal effort!
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude - £7.69 - Get it here


Dream Flawless Nude
I use this foundation during winter. It has great coverage but applies really well and doesn't look cakey at all. I know some people aren't big fans of the teardrop applicator but I really like it as it easily controls how much you use (I have been known to get a little carried away!). I would recommend this as a great and affordable everyday foundation.
Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude in Cameo - £8.99 - Get it here


Erase Eye Concealer
I bought this after so many recommendations and now I tell everybody about it too! Dark circles are a problem for many people and I know that it's really difficult to cover them but this really does the job. It's so easy to use and at first I wasn't sure how I felt about the sponge applicator but as it's covered by the plastic cap, it keeps clean and helps blend the concealer really well.
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in Light - £7.99 - Get it here


Fit Me Powder Flawless
This powder is great for on-the-go and handbag makeup bags. I really like how it comes with a built in mirror and a powder puff because otherwise you'd have to take a makeup brush and a compact mirror which would use up valuable handbag space! The powder itself is also very good, I have it in quite a dark colour as I mostly use powder in the warmer months when my skin is more tanned, it's long lasting and sets makeup really well.
Maybelline Fit Me Powder Flawless in Honey - £5.99 - Get it here


Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Sometimes it's hard to get eyeliner right and a liquid eyeliner pen always makes things easier. I'm happy I discovered this one as anytime I use it my eyeliner always looks great and the colour is very impressive too. It dries up after about two months which isn't great but it's such a bargain that it doesn't matter too much.
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - £5.99 - Get it here


Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencil
This was the first velvet lip pencil colour I tried and I absolutely love the shade. It is meant to be used in place of a lipstick but as it has a pencil formulation, it's much longer lasting than a lipstick. It's a great size for keeping in a clutch bag or small makeup bag and applies really easily. Definitely a product I'd recommend.
Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Keep It Classy - £4.99 - Get it here


Color Sensational Lip Liner
I couldn't not have a lip liner on the list! I picked up this on a whim and wasn't too sure how it would look as I don't usually go for shades like this but I'm so glad I did. It's such a great everyday shade and looks great alone or underneath a nude lipstick. This is something I'll definitely be using more of once spring arrives.
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in Sweet Pink - £3.99 - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

Have you tried Maybelline products?

Rosanna
x

91 comments:

  1. I really like color drama and the maybelline fit me powder! ive never got on with that concealer to be honest! it's way too dark for me even with the lightest shade! haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy a lot from Maybelline, but I just cant get on board with the "Eraser". I bought it, I will finish it, but I will not repurchase.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks! I really like Maybelline too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard wonders about the concealer, it's time I decide to buy it, thanks for reminding this to me ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweetie :D

    Perfect review and very and amazing products as usual :D

    NEW DIY POST | Vanity Tray
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Maybelline! I have tried lip glosses, eye pencils and liners from them, they seldom disappoint...
    Great review Rosanna!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting products, i love Maybelline!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surely looks and sound like great beauty goodies, ladies. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super lovely collection!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that eye concealer, and they have amazing lipstick. The matte collection is my favorite!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I normally wear some brands that are known as "chic", but purely because I have very sensitive skin (unfortunately) and they don't cause me allergy. But then recently I decided to test Maybelline and I am soooo glad with some products! The Dream Matte is great and I just wrote down about the concealer and the eyeliner and will buy them tomorrow! Thank you so much for the recommendations!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybelline is a very good brand! I'd like to try that concealer and eyeliner! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of the erase eye. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    You are rolling a wonderful giveaway on my blog. We will participate?
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love Maybelline! I want to try all of these!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty amazing beauty finds, my dear...love Maybelline
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the lip pencil :) It's such a pretty color :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Erase Eye Concealer sounds so appealing for covering dark circles! If I was't already in love with one by Clarins, I'd totally look at this one :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    instagram.com/aglassofice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. great review!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great, I love Maybelline
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm always impressed with this brand! I really have to try the matte mousse. Have a great weekend!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have super bad dark undereye circles and I have yet to try the Eraser Eye Concealer! Which I definitely want to do so soon :) The mascara I only ever use and truly like (both high-end and drugstore) is the Maybelline Waterproof Falsies Mascara <3 That is definitely my favourite Maybelline product of all time :) Have a great weekend! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great review. I love Maybelline. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing product, Love this brand!!
    XX
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I remember using Matte Mousse when I was in high school and I am a fan of Maybelline eyeliners and mascara. They're really good!x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great stuff. The eyeliner is great the only complain I have about it, it's dries out far too quick :( Happy weekend.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  27. I haven't tried these products, but you really got me interested!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful products
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice post!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  30. I ve tried concelear and it s so great!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I need to give some of these products a try, they sound great.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a fan of Maybelline as well.
    Such a great drugstore brand

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  33. The colour drama lip pencils are amazing! I definitely need to check out that eyeliner as mine is almost finished

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. great review
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  35. super cool blogpost! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my latest post about: Fashion Week Trends
    http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2016/02/rodarte-fw-2016-top-5-looks.html

    xx
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like mascaras from Maybelline, they're the best ones :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite Maybelline products are the SuperStay 14HR Lipsticks. So long-lasting, yet comfortable to wear!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  38. Oooh, love round up! I personally love Maybelline liners! They're gel liners are incredible in my opinion! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great choices ! Most of these are my favourite Maybelline products too .

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. These products look great! Love learning about great drug store brands! Have an amazing day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *