Monday, 25 January 2016

NewChic.com Wishlist


I love finding new fashion sites - especially really affordable ones! My new discovery is NewChic.com - a great fashion website based in China. It has a real mix of products and they're all at super-affordable prices.


Here's my picks from the site...


The striped T-shirt dress would be perfect for summer. You could wear it over your bikini or add leggings and converse for the day.

Everyone is obsessed with this style of lace-up flats at the moment and who can blame them? They're the perfect comfy yet chic shoe choice and this pair are only £7!

The camel coat is such a classic - it'll look great with a blue and white Breton top underneath.

The beanie would be perfect for me as I'm often too lazy to do much with my hair! I could use it when I have early morning lectures.

The sweatshirt is so cute - I live in sweatshirts and so am always on the lookout for smarter ones that I can wear anywhere.

I am the backpack queen and I'm also obsessed with evil eye patterns - I think I've found my dream bag on New Chic!!!

The oversized patterned wrap is perfect for the British winter - take it with you anywhere and you'll always have an extra, and very stylish, layer,



You can check out the New Chic website here.



What's you favourite piece from my wishlist?*




Laura
x

30 comments:

  1. the camel coat is timeless, I LOVE it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly wonderful dear!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these flats! So cute! Happy Monday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beige coat is so elegant ;) Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning wishlist!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist! Love the coat and the striped t-shirt dress.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wishlist! I'm waiting my package from them to arrive, hope the quality is great!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh exciting! I'm gonna order some stuff from there today.

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. The camel coat and the shoes are just lovely : ) Thanks for the nice inspiration ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that bag and shoes as well.
    Great wish list dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely loving that camel coat -- very chic!! :)

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this selection!!!Camel coat and these shoes are amazing!!!
    Kisses
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shoes so much! Awesome picks :) NewChic is an amazing company!

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It certainly is - so affordable!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *