Wednesday, 6 January 2016

New Year, Better Skin


I love discovering new skincare products which make my skin look and feel better and so today I wanted to do a blog post about my five favourite products for clearer skin, hope you enjoy...

Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial
This is truly amazing and I only wish I had discovered it sooner! I love the fact it only takes one minute and the results are instantaneous, glowing and more even skin. The smell of this is not my favourite (think moldy oranges!) but it's on and off in a flash so it hardly matters!
Get it here


InstaNatural Skin Clearing Spot Treatment
This product is a bit more full on but gives amazing results. If you suffer from acne or bad skin at all, I would completely recommend trying this out (you can check out my full blog post on it here) as it contains Salicylic Acid which is found in a lot of successful anti- acne treatments. I use this in the evenings, applied on a cotton wool pad whenever I need to and in two days, my skin is pretty much back to normal again.
Get it here


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 
This is a product which I would recommend using all the time, it's so important to take your makeup off in the evening and this is the best cleanser I have found so far. My skin always feels so soft after using and not irritated at all. If you make one skincare resolution this year, make this it!
Get it here


Origins Modern Friction Gentle Dermabrasion
I'm really not a fan of face scrubs as they tend to be too harsh for my skin however I have discovered this Origins one which isn't. I've been using it once a week and have noticed some good results so far, a great discovery for sensitive skin!
Get it here


Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum
 I've been using this serum for about three months now and I'm definitely going to continue using it into the new year as I love it! Some serums I've used in the past have been quite oily but this sinks into my skin in seconds. I'm sure this will be a skincare staple in many makeup bags this year!
Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What are your skincare resolutions for this year?

Rosanna
x

62 comments:

  1. Awesome products and review Rosanna! Thanks for sharing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, some serums are indeed oily which I really struggle finding one that works for me. I might need to give this a try, never too early to start using a serum huh!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, never too early! I would recommend it, it's a great product :) x

      Delete
  3. So many interesting products darling!!! ^-^
    I would like to try that Liz Earle cleanser, it looks amazing!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No new skincare resolutions, I take pretty good care of my skin already, but I bought the REN 1 minute flash rinse recently and am excited to try it.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yay! Let me know how you get on :)

      Delete
  5. Must try!


    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great products. Love Origins.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing review ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post, great content!

    Thanks for the support, I deeply appreciate it!!



    Follow me on Instagram to check out my travels

    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    (Follow 4 Follow)

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try that spot treatment, recently my skin is breaking out so bad and my normal routine isn't just doing the job xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. My resolution for this year is use a serum... so I bought one. Never use it before :) so now I use it every day xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on these products! I love vitamin c infused serums, as they can really help to brighten the skin, which is imperative during the winter months when it can look rather dull. I hope you had a lovely day, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good routine
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great products. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very exciting! I need to change my routine and try these!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the products on your post. I need to try some of those. for 2016 I need to start applying more SPF.

    happy new year

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review Rosanna! Amazing products!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great review Rosanna.
    Lovin' those products you shared.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  19. These sound like awesome products, have been wondering about the REN one for a while.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it, great results! x

      Delete
  20. so many fantastic beauty products, my dear
    thanks for the review
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. so many fantastic beauty products, my dear
    thanks for the review
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice products, and very good brands !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous selection, nice products
    i wait you on my blog, see the new post
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great selection!
    Happy New Year!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great selections here! I will have to look into them! I am trying to drink more water this year!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cheers to that! Those are some great products :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *