Monday, 11 January 2016

New Beauty Stuff!




Bumble and Bumble Surf Set


I've been wanting to try Bumble and Bumble surf products for ages. The hints I dropped clearly worked as I received this fab little set for Christmas! I think I'll save them for spring, when I'll want beachy waves.

Get it here


Mario Badescu Drying Cream


I'm a big fan of Mario Badescu products and this drying cream is definitely my new favourite! It's not technically mine...it's my mum's...but I figure what's hers is mine too! I've been using Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion on any breakouts and it's really good. However, it doesn't manage to tackle any under-the-skin spots or clogged pores. This drying cream is great for that though, it's pretty darn strong and really gets under the surface of your skin to clear stuff up.

Get it here


DNKY Delicious Night Perfume


I've been looking for a new evinging pefume as my YSL Opium is stating to run low. I smelt this DKNY one and was sold! Its got a lovely dark, floral smell that is indeed perfect for night! I asked my dad to get it for me for xmas and he very kindly agreed :)

Get it here


Dr Organic Manuka Honey Deodorant


Inspired by Kourtney Kardashian I decided to get myself an all natural deodorant! Seriously though, my skin is so sensitive and I've been having a bad reaction to high street deodorants recently, even the ones that claim to be sensitive. I picked this Dr Organic one up n Holland and Barrett and I'm really happy with it. I was worried that the smell would be weak but it's not, and it's lovely and sweet.

Get it here




Thanks for reading!

Laura

20 comments:

  1. These look great! I am always on the hunt for a good natural deodorant!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that perfume! its amazing :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DKNY scent seems great.
    I need to try it soon

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love Bumble & Bumble's surf line! So good!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such great things about it, can't wait to give it a go!

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. such a lovely and inspiring post! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohh, i wanna try that mario badescu product! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Can't recommend it enough.

      Laura x

      Delete
    2. Go for it! Can't recommend it enough.

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. Hi there, I really need your help! My Youtube channel is a project for University and my grade for the course depends on how much engagement the videos/channel has. It would mean the world to me if you could check it out, leave some comments/likes and if you like what you see, please subscribe (I need 200 subscribers by Friday, eek!). I would of course return the favor! Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!
    Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/wingsforliberty

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *