Wednesday, 27 January 2016

January Favourites

It's monthly favourites time again! This month I have discovered some real gems and I know that everything I've picked will carry me through winter and into spring, I hope you enjoy...

Fleur De Figuier Fragrant Water Spray


I can't believe that I haven't mentioned this in any other blog posts as it's fast becoming my favourite everyday scent. It smells so light and fresh and reminds me of spring and summer (which is a good thing as otherwise I might have forgotten what warm weather was!) I would recommend this to anybody who likes floral and delicate scents.

Get it here


Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Nude


In my opinion this is the perfect nude lip colour. It's not too washed out but also not too bright. I have been loving wearing this on top of the Rimmel East End Snob lip liner but it's also really long lasting on it's own too, definitely my staple lip colour this month!

Get it here


Neal's Yard Frankincense Nourishing Cream


I love Neal's Yard and it was no surprise that I loved this cream as soon as I used it! As it's winter at the moment my skin has been feeling really dry and this has massively helped in combating that. The cream is quite thick which I don't usually like but this sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't feel heavy at all.

Get it here


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner


I hadn't used a gel eyeliner in years but I had an eyeliner emergency a few weeks ago and picked this up in a rush. I was surprised to find how much I loved it and I've pretty much used it every day since. I use this first and then neaten up the lines with a felt tip liner, it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about it smudging. I'm not too keen about the packaging, I think it looks a little cheap but the brush it comes with is good quality and I would definitely repurchase it!

Get it here


Firmoo Glasses


I won a competition a few months ago on another blog and was lucky enough to receive these glasses. I was a bit wary as I'd never ordered glasses online before but I was so pleased with them and I'm wearing them more than my regular glasses now!!

Check out Firmoo here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

64 comments:

  1. Amazing products dear! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lip colour looks amazing
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about that eyeliner! I really want to try an eyeliner like that! I struggle with other types of eyeliner so maybe this one will work!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a new gel liner, might try that Rimmel one, looks like a nice brush :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick sounds wonderful!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  8. All about that Clinique lip!
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Rimmel Scandaleyes eye liner is good.
    Actually need to get some more!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Roger&Gallet fragrances!!! *-*
    Amazing items dears! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. An eyeliner emergency? Is it strange that I know exactly what you are talking about?

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  12. prodotti che restano nel cuore!
    baci Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice products ! :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wanna try the gel eyeliner and the perfect shade of nude lipstick ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Clinique lip color is gorgeous! I think I need to get my hands on that Rimmel eyeliner because I've been reading nothing but great things about it! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a lovely day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cool items! I really love the lip color

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful lipstick. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha eyeliner emergency =D
    I have those too sometimes and it's funny how you find some of the best products completely by accident like that. Great list of products :-)

    http://beautifulbliss12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these products look great, thanks for sharing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love water sprays! This one looks really good as does all the other products! Not sure what I am loving this month! Just trying to survive January!!! Haha. Have a great day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great favoriries ! :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the glasses and the color the lipstick
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. really nice favourites!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. great review. I've never tried any of the products you mentioned. I might have to just try and see if I can find it in my local drug store.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love affordable gel liners! Will try the Rimmel one next time.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, love this post!

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/01/pantone-2016.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *