Friday, 18 December 2015

Winter Candles


Today I wanted to write a post about my favourite candles to light in winter and around the festive period. I'm really picky with candle scents and so these have been carefully chosen!! Hope you enjoy...

Rewined Candle in Wine Under The Tree


I love the concept of these candles and I've been seeing them pop up in more and more shops recently. They come in a range of wine related formulas from Champagne to Pinot Noir but my favourite by far is their seasonal candle. It's a really fresh scent which fills a room amazingly. Another one of these would definitely be on my Christmas list!
Get it here


Wax Lyrical Candle in Moroccan Spice


In autumn and winter I really like spicy and cinnamon scents and I really love this one from Wax Lyrical, it's subtle but still kicks off enough scent to make a room smell like you've just been baking some Christmas cake!
Get it here


Frankincense and Myrrh Candle


You couldn't not have this scent at Christmastime! A must have for when you're decorating the tree or unwrapping presents! I love the indulgence of this scent, pure Christmas!
Get it here


Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle


This candle is most definitely for after all the festivities, the relaxing scent makes you feel like you're at a spa! Even though it's the smallest of my collection, it's the most powerful and lasts a long time, I would recommend this to any candle lover!!
Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

What's your favourite candle?

Rosanna
x

75 comments:

  1. hmm what great awesome candles! I love candles, I think they give such a nice and bohemian environment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles soo much. My fave in this time of year is Home Sweet Home by Yankee Candle :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love fresh, relaxing scents, so the last one would probably be my favorite!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. These candles must smell so good! Thanks for sharing this Rosanna!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Have a great weekend.

    ** If you haven't yet - I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BLOGGED: MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour for January 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very elegant and chic, great design
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice :)
    http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Produtos maravilhoso amei a postagem, tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r34Wc33xns
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love mulled wine and cinnamon candles :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You selected tasteful and wonderful candles! I think they would be also perfect presents.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all sound amazing...I love winter theme candles!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rewined sounds fantastic and I always love the scent of spice! Amazing selection!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful candles. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ain't no relaxing mood without candles around, myrrh and spice scents are my favourite...
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ain't no relaxing mood without candles around, myrrh and spice scents are my favourite...
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like those are amazing candles! I followed you on bloglovin lets connect and follow me too.

    Comfy Christmas X Banggood Wishlist ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    XOXO Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an amazing candles!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photos! ♡

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know! (:
    Have a nice holiday! | Gabrielle
    ♡ REALASH | AFTER HALF A YEAR ♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post, kisses!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Rewined candles sounds awesome. I really like the concept as well. Sounds like a really unique type of candle. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post just as your all blog. I think that you are an awesome blogger, and I wish you luck in future! Kisses :* If you want, look my blog and follow me if you like it. <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing candles!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful candles.
    www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Wax Lyrical candle sounds like it smells amazing :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh these candles all sound so amazing and the packaging is so beautiful as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  28. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *