Monday, 21 December 2015

New Beauty Stuff

It's the most glamorous time of the year and so of course, I've treated myself to a couple of new little beauty bits and bobs!




I got this present as my work Secret Santa gift and I was so pleased! I've been meaning to buy one for ages and just never got round to treating myself. I'm pretty obsessed with my Michael Mercier detangling hairbrush, but maybe this might change my mind!




I've needed a new handbag perfume for a while and decided to have a little search on eBay. It turns out there are loads of these great little perfume samples on there and they're very affordable. I'm stocking up!




I saw these nail varnishes on offer 3 for the price of 2 - so obviously I had to buy some! I wanted some neutral colours for winter so picked these three - there were so many nice ones though - it was a hard decision!

P.S. I'm obsessed with the names O.P.I give to their colours, they crack me up! These are shades  Over the Taupe, Where did Suzi's Man go? & Going my way or Norway?




I'm absolutely obsessed with Vaseline Lip Therapy tins and always have one on the go, so it's pretty crazy that I've never actually tried the Cocoa Butter one before! However, I have it now and I love it, it's a really subtle flavour but it still makes a nice change.



Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas everyone!

Laura
x

24 comments:

  1. I want to try this hairbrush, I've heard very good !!

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the hairbrush too! ive heard so much about it :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Tangle Teezer, it's a must have!
    Great post :)

    x

    http://jezebeltuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always have a thing for nail products! I love those colors :)

    Wishing you an advance Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tangle teezer !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the second photo :)

    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those pretty OPI polishes!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful color nailpolish
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to visit my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. very great post!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that OPI set.
    Looks great and so nice to get sample of Marc Jacobs

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *