Sunday, 1 November 2015

Review: Elegant Touch Polished Nails

Anyone who reads the blog regularly will know we like to experiment with our nails, so I was really excited to receive these Elegant Touch false nails at Bloggers Fashion Week. The colour is a dark grey shade and they are a mid-long length with rounded tips - very on trend!


The Application:

To start with, I got all the false nails out and laid out the ones that fitted my natural nails the best. I then cut my natural nails right down and filed them. Next, I cleaned my nails with nail polish remover and washed my hands as well to remove any oils. 

Opening the glue was a little tricky, once the lid is off, you need to cut the top off with scissors, so make sure you have some handy! Otherwise though, I was really impressed with the glue; I didn't need to use much and it didn't stick my fingers together (does anyone else find that nail glues usually end up sticking all your fingers together? - even the ones that haven't touched it!).

After applying the glue, I pressed each nail down for about 10 seconds.


The Result:

I'm soooo impressed with these nails! They were easy and quick to apply (it took me 5 mins to put them on) and they look really natural. 

The glue has held incredibly well - the nails haven't budged at all (I applied them on Tuesday night). I haven't even worried about them when doing stuff like washing my hair or opening things. It literally feels like I'm not even wearing false nails! 

I've also had loads of compliments from people thinking they're my real nails.

The only downside was that after a few days the tips started to bend a little, however I just cut them down and they still look nice. 

I'll definitely get these again. They'd be perfect for a special occasion.


Have you tried these nails?

Laura 
x

38 comments:

  1. this is so chic..no mess at all.gotta try this..thanks for sharing dear..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, so easy!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I featured Elegant touch nails in my October favourites and I loved them! So pretty and they looked lovely, only problem was getting my contact lenses in and out!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll take a look! Lol about your contacts - girl problems!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colors!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look so so fab! Very good quality from what I can see :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems to be very good products :) Have to keep my eyes open for them :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    kisses,
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the nails really so good! They really do look natural!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty nails indeed! Dark color are perfect for Fall :)
    Have a great week!
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nails, they really do look real. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color and how easy it is to apply
    Love the matte effect

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.. they look very natural! Love the color too :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAA they sound wonders! I am super lazy to color my nails this would be great, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely think you'd love these nails! Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  14. Hello, congratulations on the blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://www.morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *