Sunday, 8 November 2015

New Bits from Boots



A couple of weeks ago Rosanna and I went to a special Christmas-Halloween-big-points-event-thingy at our huge local Boots. Of course, it was loads of fun and we bought loads of stuff!

Here's what I bought...



Fifi Lapin Lip Me Up Lip Balms


I love a good lip balm so I just couldn't resist this gorgeous Fifi Lapin duo. The balms are really moisturising and they'll look so cute in my handbag! What's even better is that this set can be part of the three-for-two xmas present deal.



Bleach London Super Cool Colours in Rose


I used to be really worried that if I dyed my hair it would go really dry and manky, but since I've cut it shorter I can have a lot more fun! I picked up this non-permanent pink dye so I can have super cool hair for all the xmas celebrations.



Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick
in Don't pink of it!


I've been looking for a new everyday neutral and natural lipstick for a while now. I decided to give this Bourjois one a try as I liked the idea of a velvety matte finish. I've been really impressed with it, the colour is lovely and it does have a nice finish.



Revlon Matte Balms 
in Unapologetic and Fierce


There was a three-for-two deal across make-up so I had to buy a couple more lipsticks! I love these Revlon balms but I didn't own any of the matte collection - I had to remedy that! The coral colour will be amazing in summer and I know I'll be wearing the brown shade all winter long.



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

28 comments:

  1. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon crayons are brilliant! and how cute do those lip balms look!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! Great post. :D

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post, great content!

    Only 6 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shopping haul. Very cute packaging too :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Revelon balms look great and btw, what a great bargain! I totally love the brown shade, as you said, it's perfect color for the coming winter :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are cute looking products! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice products, thanks for sharing!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, fun new beauty goodies! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm dying to try bleach's hair dye!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the balms!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *