Sunday, 15 November 2015

My Favourite Trends For Winter 2015

Although the UK is looking lovely at the moment with autumnal leaves falling everywhere, there's no escaping the fact that winter is fast approaching. There's been a noticeable chill in the air these fast few days. Instead of letting that get me down, I've decided to start thinking about my winter wardrobe! Here's my pick of the trends for this winter...


Roll Necks

I love a good roll neck in winter as they keep you so warm. I'm so glad that this style has come round again. Even Drake's wearing one!

1, 2, 3, 4

Patchwork Denim

Denim is such a constant trend that it's nice to try something a little different with it. I got a patchwork denim shirt a couple of months ago and I've been wearing it non stop! I'll add some layers to take it into winter. 

1, 2, 3, 4



Mongolian Fur Scarfs

I love a good bit of faux-fur and these Mongolian scarves are such a great twist on a classic trend. Chic and warm - what's not to like?


1, 2, 3, 4


What trends are you excited to try?


Laura
x

36 comments:

  1. the fur scarfs are really cool indeed! Im loving the whole poncho/cape scene as well as tons of suede :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes suede is another great trend atm, the only thing that puts me off is the dry cleaning bills!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. All of these trends are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patchwork trend !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohh those fur scarfs are on point.
    I love it as well

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. this trends are so amazing :) Love your favorites :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Absolutely great post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all for roll-necks for both their style and warmth qualities! I love the idea of roll-neck jumper dress, I'll have to track the perfect one down! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the trends!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your picks and I LOVE the banner on your website, lovely!! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of like how patchwork denim is coming back too! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great post ! beautiful pics ! keep working dear wish you all the best !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com if you like me blog just follow me and i will do the same asap:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love big, cozy roll neck sweaters, too!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the turtle neck trend now..these are amazing products..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *