Sunday, 11 October 2015

What's In My Handbag


Rosanna has done a couple of posts like this before, and I always enjoy reading them on other blogs, so I thought I'd finally do one of my own! Here's a little look at what's in my handbag...


Osprey Keyring (and Wills and Kate key!!!)



I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous Osprey leather tassel keyring at our local Osprey outlet store. It makes me feel very posh! However, they're only £19.50 full price, which I don't think is too bad - get one here.


Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Ingenue


I love these Revlon balms and usually always have one in my bag. The colour lasts really well and they're also really moisturising. This light metallic brown shade is my current favourite - get it here.


Stradivarius Leopard Print Purse


I'm really pleased with this purse from Stradivarius. It's big enough for everything but not so huge that it takes up my whole bag! It's also very light and user friendly - get it here.


Patterned Cat Eye Sunglasses


I got these sunglasses from eBay. They were a total bargain and I'm really happy with them - get some similar ones here.


Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder


I have mentioned this powder a few times on the blog, and that's because I love it so much! I have a bit of a phobia of having a shiny face so I make sure that I always carry this translucent powder with me - get it here.


ZARA Burgundy Croc Bag


I couldn't resist this little ZARA bag as it was just £18! I think it's a great colour for winter and it's just big enough for all my essentials - get it here.


Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

28 comments:

  1. mi piace molto la borsa

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like these! I wish I could use a small bag, I always seem to have half my life in a bucket bag! Love the Zara handbag it's gorgeous!

    Rachel - Cake Doesn't Count x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I know! I'm generally the same, always with a big bag, hopefully this one will change me!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. I too fear of being shiny, so a powder is a must! I'm currently using the blotting powder from Nyx, it works really well :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks, I'll have to check that one out :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    LATEST POST: ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips Review, Photos and Swatches
    MY BLOG: beautyediter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very well euipped and I love the design of your sunglasses!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need that bag in my life, its gorgeous!

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it's a total bargain!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. I love your sunnies, they have great print :) What about your bag, totally agree with it, this bag from zara has perfect color for fall/winter's season!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products and the Little bag is so cute! xo,

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
    Insta @cocojeansblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute bag, even the glasses are cute :)

    La Flò ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this kind of posts! I should make one.
    I'm glad you made one of theese.
    Love<33

    Makesomedifference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please make one! I'd love to read 😀

      Laura x

      Delete
  11. Love your keyring and the sunnies!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sunglasses are really nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *