Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Sweet Dreams....


Hi everyone, hope that you all are having a great week! As the clocks are about to go back this weekend in England, sleeping patterns are going to change and it always takes me a while to get adjusted. Today I wanted to share my top tips on getting to sleep, hope you enjoy...

Maddi Alexander Bath Oil

I love the smell of this bath oil, it's incredibly relaxing and it also smells like Turkish Delights so what's not to like! You only need a few drops of this in a bath and the whole room will smell amazing.
Get it here


Bluebird Tea Co. Dozy Girl Tea

I never used to like chamomile until I tried this tea and then I was hooked. It's incredible how easily one mug of this can make you ready for bedtime. I would completely recommend this to anybody needing a good night's sleep!
Get it here


Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle

Obviously I don't recommend you to have this burning whilst you sleep but having this lit when you're getting ready for bed is lovely! This is my favourite smelling candle ever and it makes any room feel like a relaxing spa!
Get it here


 This Works Pillow Spray

I only use this as a last resort but when I do it's 100% effective. I spray this onto my pillow and I'm asleep within a few minutes - it's really magic!
Get it here


 Blackout Eye Mask

I used to only be able to go to sleep if I had an eye mask on but now I''m a lot better! These are great if your room gets bright easily or if you are a light sleeper.

Similar here



Thanks for reading :)

What are your top tips for getting a good night's sleep?

Rosanna
x

38 comments:

  1. I'm trying to let go of the mask too! Very cosy post Rosanna!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Produtos maravilhosos amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intersting post and lovely items Rosanna!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bluebird tea company is SO good, I've not tried that one though! I'm curious to try a pillow spray and see if that helps though...

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it if you're looking for something, it's amazing :)

      Delete
  5. such a cozy selection! love the candle

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany
    ian nandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. whaaat! I have never seen this pillow spray before! MUST BUY it!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!



    Ole Henriksen “Little Wonders” Set Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bath oil looks so nice and the tea sounds like just the thing I love!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful products.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try the mask!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post.. i follow u on G+, i hope u will follow me back
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh... I want the Pillow Spray Rosanna!!!
    Kisses dear!

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great selection, I'd love to try some for the cosy autumn evenings! I love your photographs :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! Candles are a must!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *