Sunday, 18 October 2015

OPI Treats

I love OPI nail products because they're so reliable! I've treated myself to a couple of new bits over the last few weeks, so I thought I'd share them with you...


Soft Shades Mini Polish Set



I love these little sets of mini polishes that OPI do and now have quite a collection of them! I always look out for them and often find them in T K Maxx. However, I actually bought this one from eBay, it was a bargain! I'm loving nude colours at the moment so this set is perfect.  I'm currently wearing Put it in Neutral with Make Light of the Situation on top, it's a super pretty combination. 

Get the set here.


Pink and Red Minis



I've used both of these colours before, in fact I've used them so much they ran out! I re-purchased them as they're such classic colours. The pink is like candy floss, it's so cute! I bought mini versions as they're much cheaper and I find that even OPI polishes so gloopy after a while, so there's no point buying a full sized one.

Get them here and here.


Mini Hand & Body Cream Set




I couldn't resist this fab little set for only £10 (with free postage!) from Nail Polish Direct. I even got a couple to give as Christmas presents! I always get dry hands in the winter so I'll make sure I've always got one of these mini moisturisers in by bag.

Get it here.



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

14 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *