Friday, 30 October 2015

October Favourites



Hi everyone, I can't believe that it's the end of another month already, time is going by so fast! October has been a bit of a funny month, it's still been quite warm (which I'm definitely not complaining about!) so I haven't fully embraced the onset of winter yet. Here is what I have been using and loving this month....

Tea Pigs Peppermint & Liquorice Tea Bags


This month I've been completely obsessed by this tea, I wasn't so sure at first but after a few cups I was hooked! I also love the Pukka tea bags as well, if you are a fan of mint tea but looking for a bit of a twist, give these a go!
Get them here


Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray


I have two of these but had completely forgotten about them until a few weeks ago. They are such a good size to pop in your handbag for on the go or for travelling abroad with. the fragrance is quite strong but not too overpowering, great for this time of year.
Get it here


Avon Super Shock Eye Pencil


This was recommended to me when I was on the Avon Beauty Bus (check out the blog post here) and I can certainly see why. I haven't used a proper eye pencil for ages but this has a gel formula so it's incredibly easy to apply, even for me! I've been using a felt liner over the top to smooth it over and it doesn't budge all day and still looks freshly applied after hours and hours of wear. At such a bargain, everyone should have one in their makeup bags!
Get it here


Primark Brown Boots


I hadn't been into Primark in ages but when I was in Brighton a few weeks ago, I couldn't resist these boots. Most of the pairs I own have heels and I was after a flat pair for times when I do a lot of walking or driving. As in England it's pretty much boots weather from September to May, you can never have too many!
Website here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

75 comments:

  1. Tea, absolutely. A loose herbal tea called "Morgenlust", which is probably best translated as "morningjoy". Lovely blend!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your faves! I love the boots and the body spray looks like a great product. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I took a picture of berries like that on my Instagram! They are pretty aren't they? Love the boots too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little brown boots are a perfect go-to option!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute boots! Ahh I had a Tea Pigs obsession at one point too. Their Jasmine Pearl tea is amazing!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. those boots are fab! And I looooove Avon! I really need to try a few more items from their makeup collection

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your adorable comment Rosanna! Great post Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those boots, very Autumn!

    keelie xxx

    www.keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That teapigs peppermint and licorice changed my life. #obsessed.

    Ashleigh | www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use that eye pencil too! Looove your boots! :)
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the booties! I have not seen that style before. I also like the tea. Have a nice weekend!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first pictures has such a wonderful postcard charme!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ted backer house parfum very beautiful
    would you like to visit my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  16. That tea looks yummy, I would love to smell that perfume
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish I could buy those tea bags! I am always up for new flavors! Love your ankle boots!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love tea, not much a fan of mint though. The eye pencil sounds lovely.
    Also, brown boots are perfect for the fall season. I agree, you can never have too many. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tea sounds lovely! And the spray must smell amazing! Cute finds

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that boots :) a must have in that month :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those booties are so cute I need them!!! Loved this post :)

    www.lincolnparksharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your October favorites :)
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. so nice :) Happy Sunday!
    Kisses, Tijana

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  24. That tea pigs tea sounds weird but interesting
    Great favorites

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love you :)

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want the eye pencil Rosanna!!!!!!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I've been using it every day! :)

      Delete
  28. love your favourites...those brown boots are so cute and they seem really comfy.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  29. As much as I'm huge tea lover, I'd like to try these Peppermint & Liquorice Tea Bags, it have to taste delicious!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your booties! Great pics! Thanks for sharing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great October faves! The brown boots are really cute!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice life style and dress are nice as well. I really love this life style. This awesome fashion model, nice dress I fall in love it. Regards, Brian Keo a writer at Search Engine Tool a best seo guider.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *