Wednesday, 30 September 2015

September Favourites


Hi everyone, I can't believe that it's the end of September already! I've been fully embracing the autumn weather and I think that my favourites reflect that, I hope that you enjoy...

Kleem Vitamin C Serum


I was lucky enough to get this before its official launch in the UK and I've been using it for about three weeks now and overall I'm really impressed. I use it before putting on my foundation and I've found that it really smooths my skin and makes it much less dry which is great for this time of year. I've used a few different serums before but this is definitely my favourite.

Check out their website here


H&M Knitted Headband


I'm not really a hat person so when it comes to winter I'm a bit stuck! However, I do like knitted headbands and I picked up this one the other week in H&M. There were a lot of different colours  of this but I went with grey as I don't have a grey one and it goes with everything!

In store now, check out the website here


Collection Extreme Eyeliner


I mentioned this in my eye makeup look last week and nothing has changed since then! I've pretty much worn this everyday since I bought it and I'm so impressed with it's staying power. I've tried out a lot of more expensive eyeliners and this compares just as well, if not better. I would completely recommend this if you are after a new eyeliner!

Get it here


Maple Walnut Coffee


Now that the weather has got a bit colder, I've been making a lot of hot drinks and I've rediscovered this amazing coffee which I bought earlier this year in London. I sometimes mix it in to hot chocolate as well to make a mocha and it tastes so good, if you are into your coffee, I couldn't recommend this enough, it's delicious!

Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

50 comments:

  1. will need to check out the collection liner as I love their gel one already!

    nice headband!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice beauty post)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t know the Kleem serum but seems a very interesting product. walnut coffee hummm delicious!

    Following you on Insta :) hope you foloow me too. xo sweeties

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
    Insta @cocojeansblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great selection! that product looks amazing!!
    xo
    vale
    www.fashionneed09.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The knitted headband is so cute! Love that sort of thing when the weather starts getting colder :)

    Rachel - Cake Doesn't Count xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The walnut coffee sounds really interesting Rosanna!!!
    Kisses!

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the eyeliner! Great post!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe the month is over, too, aahhh. The knitted headband looks so comfy and practical at the same time! I hope the both of you have a great October! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the knitted headband from H&M, that's going to be so perfect for this Autumn and Winter! I actually have a similar one in Burgandy!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely post. <3

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE coffee & makeup!!!
    Great post :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maple walnut coffee!? I need to get me some of this! Never even knew such a thing existed! Some great favourites.

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was very surprised to read about this Walnut Coffee and now I want to try it out :) Thanks for sharing and I really love your headband from H&M!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful things
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cool things! The coffee sounds yummy

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The maple walnut instant coffee sounds absolutely heavenly. I wish I could get my hands on it. :]
    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning post!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to try out the walnut instand cofee :D Hope I find something similar here :D

    http://lovelyattitude.com
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing list...thanks for sharing...

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This serum with Vitamin C sounds really interesting, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear :d Thanks a lot!!

    Amazing procuts and amazing photos. congrats <3

    NEW INSTAPLEASURE POST
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *