Friday, 11 September 2015

How To Maintain Your Summer Glow


Hi everyone, hope that you've had a great week! Today I wanted to share some tips about keeping that summer glow going as long as possible. Summer holidays seem so far away now and it's so easy to look as if your holiday was last week rather than months ago! Read on to find out more... 

James Read Sleep Mask Tan


I always notice that the tan on my face is the first thing to fade, it always makes me feel a bit sad as I know that it's a long time until the next summer. However, there are plenty of safe ways to cheat the look and this self tan from James Read is by far my favourite. The best thing is that it's a clear gel so you never get any fake tan marks anywhere!

Get it here 


Bourjois Delice De Poudre Duo


I really like this bronzing powder and highlighter set as it contains glints of sparkle which make you look and feel summery long into winter. The highlighter is a beautiful shade which compliments most skin tones and the bronzer will make you looks as if you've just come back from a long holiday by the sea!

Get it here


Fake Bake Flawless Fake Tan


I'm not the biggest fan of using self tanning lotions or liquids as in my opinion, they take up far too much time and energy but if I do feel like I must then it has to be this, it's never gone streaky and the smell is much nicer than others I've tried in the past. I really like the subtle glow it gives and I have to admit, I do feel much more glam when I've used it!

Get it here


Kiko Smart Eye Pencil


Sometimes when the weather is rubbish, your eyes can get dull and lifeless. I really like to use a bit of this gold eye pencil in the corner of my eyes to brighten them up, it's really long lasting and the colour is absolutely beautiful.

Get it here


Clarins Beauty Flash Balm


This is my lifesaver in the colder months! It makes dry and dull skin go away and you're immediately left with happier and healthier looking skin. I use this alone or underneath my makeup and I really notice a difference when I do.

Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What are your tips to keep your summer glow?

Rosanna
x

56 comments:

  1. great post

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Provence, South Africa, Miami...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! During summer we have a special light and your tips to make them stay longer are great.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot my dear :DD

    Amazing products :D

    NEW PERSONAL POST| All about my Necessaire
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont you just love the smell of your Bourjois duo? I find it perfect for a bit of a contouring glow :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tips my dear, all these beauty products are great to enhance tan
    kisses from Italy
    p.s. un bacio
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tips my dear, all these beauty products are great to enhance tan
    kisses from Italy
    p.s. un bacio
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Produtos maravilhosos amei, bom final de semana.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tips, I love the James Read Sleep Mask and the Bourjois duo! Great Bronzer set! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like great products!
    Have a nice end of the week!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like a ton of great products! I actually tried not to tan this summer, so no reason to keep my non existent summer glow haha

    N- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/madeira-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the summer "glow" :) great tips to make them last longer or looking better :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great beauty tips Rosanna!!! And great products!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use the flash balm and love it! Thanks for sharing all these

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips dear!! I have to try the Bourjois's duo! I use to eat more carrots and tomatoes to intensify my tan! ^-^
    Have a nice week end!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly I don't know if I even have a summer glow :) But I'm convinced your tips are working very well and thank you for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great produts
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have spent all evening reading your blog, thanks for the great post, lovely as per usual! xx



    My Little “Fashion” Box Review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such amazing brand
    Love it
    Thanks for sharing
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice brand!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! Bourjois Set looks really grea. I think I also have to try it once.

    Yours,
    Julia

    Littlest Fashion Show

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's amazing! I love these pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really great entry! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *