Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Feeling Happy


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share some of the things which make me feel better and cheer me up, hope that you enjoy...

A Cup Of Tea


Having a cup of tea makes me immediately feel better, I have so many different types of tea, choosing which one I want is a process in itself!! I love trying different flavours and this strawberry lemonade tea is my favourite at the moment.

Some Pamper Time


A bit of pamper time is never a bad thing! I love to paint my nails or run a bath and I absolutely love these shower creams by Imperial Leather as they smell amazing and always come out with beautiful bottles. A must have in any bathroom!

A Good Book


At the moment I've been reading this book by Judith Kinghorn, I was reluctant at first because I've read a lot of books with a similar theme but I'm really engrossed in it and have been picking it up whenever I can!

Yummy Food


Eating yummy food always makes me feel better! I've been doing a lot of baking over the summer and I enjoy trying out new recipes and seeing how they turn out (not always good!) and then eating them of course!!

A Candle 


I love to light a candle and this one by Rewined smells absolutely beautiful. I think that it makes a room feel so much better when there is a candle burning and now that it's Autumn I can light some cinnamon and spice candles which are my favourite!



Thanks so much for reading :)


What cheers you up?

Rosanna 
x

52 comments:

  1. hmm so nice!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog! Check i out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect! :) Loving the feel of this post, have a great day dolls x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good book is exactly what I need after coming back from holiday :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great! I love going on little road trips that makes me happy :D

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! What a great compilation! Cake cheers me up. You can't be sad eating cake right?! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those french fancies look amazing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling happy too , i love pamper time , and this list is perfect for it.

    //Pure Freckles//

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this post. All of these things make me happy too :) also I really love rainy days. xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good book ALWAYS makes me happy! I love a good cuppa tea, too, but coffee's my mate, haha!

    no, not that time when we females have to slap a pad in between our legs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so good. I like it!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | IG@suvarna_goldBloglovin header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute pics!

    xx
    http://www.letterstolucia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stay happy! Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures Rosanna! Perfect for cheering up indeed!Thanks for sharing! ;)XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That’s cool! I didn’t know this brand before!
    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will definitely be giving this one a try! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cool! I love tea and a good book too

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot dear :D

    I want to read this book :o

    NEW BEAUTY POST | Challenge: Your Skin Care Morning Routine
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post! The best things to cheer anyone up!
    http://www.alifeofacharlotte.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Rosanna!!! I want your sweets, and also your shower creams!!!
    Hugs!

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabolous things :) Love the candys :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally agree with you, delicious tee can relax a little ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. all of these things make me really happy too:) I love tea, candles, good books, pamper time, sweet deserts and all that...sometimes we need to spoil ourselve a bit.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Drinking a cup of tea and reading a book cheers me up, too! For me also a hot pudding works very well :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *