Monday, 31 August 2015

My (Rather Wet) Bank Holiday Monday

Every time there's a bank holiday, everyone hopes and prays for sunshine. Nine times out of ten we don't get any and today was even worse than usual as it rained ALL DAY!

However I soldiered on and made the most of it! I had a lovely lunch with my dad in the Snug Bar here in St Albans (do stop by if you're in the area: historic building, great food and fabulous cocktails!). 

Hotdog and Grazia - what more could a girl want?!

I then went over to the nearby town of Hitchin to watch my dad's band The Swanvesta Social Club perform at The Victoria pub. They played outside and even though we all got a bit damp, we still had a great time!

The Pub and The Band

This is how I always dress in August!




What I Wore
Coat - Forever 21 - Similar here
Scarf - Primark - Fairly recent purchase
Boots - New Look - Get them here
Hat - Stradivarius - Get it here


What did you get up to today?

Laura
x

12 comments:

  1. Nice post, and cool outfit! :) X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish look and lovely post!
    Have a nice day!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hotdog looks delicious ! Cute outfit dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos, beautiful lady. I really love your coat - will be great for the coat weather ahead. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it certainly will!

      Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  6. Lovin your fall look.
    Makes me want to grab my fur boots lol though not really good in this kind of heat in here eeeyy.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *