Monday, 3 August 2015

Currently Loving

Hey everyone! This is a little post of some new products and items that I'm really loving at the moment :)


Lanoplips Lip Balm


I'm a real lipbalm-a-holic and am always trying new ones out. However, I rarely find one I like as much as this one. It's very hydrating, gives lips a nice shine and the packaging is gorgeous - what's not to love?

Get it here


Primark Slytherin Pyjamas




I couldn't resist this cute little Slytherin PJ set when I was in Primark this week! I'm a true Potter fan and love anything like this.

In store now


Primark Fringed Boots


I've been looking for some boots like this for years, so you can imagine how pleased I was when I felt found these in Primark for just £22!

In store now


Ice Cube Touch Lamp



I'm obsessed with this cute little ice cube lamp from Amazon. Its a touch lamp so it's hassle-free and it has the added bonus of three different lighting strengths.

Get it here


H&M Green LA Sweatshirt



This cute little sweatshirt caught my eye in H&M this week and even though I didn't really need it, I just had to have it!


Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

11 comments:

  1. love the pjs! they seem to have a nice pj collection. must check it out :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello Slytherin ;)

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Specially the pijamas

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/banana-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing post! Have a wonderful Wednesday dear. :)

    Ps; Help me win the Zalora Blogger Challenge. Details are on my latest post.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear...Such lovely pics..:-)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura, great favorites, I need that lamp so original and cute!!, the sweatshirt is a must! Have a lovely week,
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arely! Go ahead and treat yourself to them both!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. Sweater and boots a my favorite....
    What you think of my posts
    http:/littleblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *