Friday, 28 August 2015

August Favourites

Hi everyone, I hope that you all have had a great week. I can't believe that it's already time for monthly favourites again!! Hope you enjoy...

Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy


I'm sure that I've mentioned this product in my favourites quite a while ago but I've been completely back in love with it this month. It's honestly the best skin cream I have ever used and I start to see results almost immediately. It works on resurfacing your skin and makes it feel smoother and brighter. I would recommend this to anybody looking to update their skincare collection for the Autumn and it lasts for absolutely ages so is well worth the money.


Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea


I love trying out new flavours of tea and I bought this a couple of months ago but shunned it in favour of the Twinings Gingerbread Tea (also awesome) but this month I have been obsessed with this. I really like how it's green tea as well as it makes me feel a little better for drinking it. This is something that would be great with a cupcake or some biscuits!

My Violin



I played the violin when I was younger and recently picked it up again. I've still got a very long way to go but I surprised myself with how much I did remember! I've really enjoyed playing it again, learning new pieces of music and re-learning old pieces which I used to play, I hope to get a lot better over the next few months!!


Happiness Boutique Necklace


I was lucky enough to get sent this necklace from Happiness Boutique this month and I think that it's absolutely beautiful. I've worn it with dresses and t-shirts and once Autumn comes along, I'll be wearing it with jumpers. I love the mint colour on the stones and the intricate look even though it's a statement necklace, I'll definitely be wearing it a lot!


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna 
x

48 comments:

  1. I'd,love to try that skin cream, beautiful review Rosanna! ;) XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Happiness Boutique... your necklace is really stunning!!!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your favs....That necklace from Happiness Boutique is seriously amazing!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed you played not only the violine in the past but you are even remember so much now! I think it is a good idea that you play again the violine as I think music is so healing and relaxing. Have a happy weekend.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post as usual! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! Beautiful necklace, Happiness Boutique forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cream sounds so cool, the tea looks delicious! I want the necklace too

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot dear :D

    One of my dreams was to play violin... :(

    NEW FASHION POST | Autumn Tone: Camel
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you're studying violin, sweetie, that's such a great instrument, don't give up
    I used to study piano a long time ago and I still remember how to play it
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you're studying violin, sweetie, that's such a great instrument, don't give up
    I used to study piano a long time ago and I still remember how to play it
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, great post! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back!
    Stay in touch. :)

    Love Avisha x
    www.redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your posts! Great pictures!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/08/run-away-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You’re officially one of my favourite bloggers, keep up the great work! xxx



    Ghost Girl Fragrance- Dare to be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great things ;)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *