Monday, 13 July 2015

Wonder Products!

Have you every had a beauty product that does exactly what it promised to do? 

So often we're sucked in by advertising hype and end up spending a load of money on a product that falls sadly short of expectation. However, when you do find that Wonder Product, that one that does EXACTLY what it says on the tin, you want to tell everyone you know to go out and buy it - right this second! Well I've been fortunate enough to find five such life-changing products and I thought I'd share them...




I can't take credit for discovering this as it was actually my mum who put me on to it. I don't know what buffering lotion means but basically this is a super-duper fantastic spot treatment! It's a little pricey at £15 but its definitely worth the money. 

Shake it and put a little bit on cotton wool, apply to any blemishes and you'll see improvement by the morning. When I have a really bad breakout, I put this on, let it dry and then put Sudocrem on top for an extra-intensive treatment.




I picked these tweezers up in T K Maxx as I'd read on a couple of other blogs how good thin pointy- end tweezers were. I was a little hesitant as they looked a bit terrifying, so I was glad to find this two-pack as it contained some nice (safe) classic ones as well!

I must say though that I'm a pointy tweezers convert - they're amazing! They're especially good for sorting any pesky ingrown hairs.




This cream calls itself a rescue cream and that's exactly what it is. You can use it for everything and anything. I have really sensitive skin and quite often get eczema on my eyelids (lovely, I know!) and this is the only non-medical treatment that helps. It's really soothing and really thick (but without being sticky).

I use this for dry skin, irritated skin an on any healing scars. It was also really handy when I had a cold and got a sore nose from blowing it so much! It's also in a glass pot, and I don't know if it's just me, but that makes me feel really fancy :)




This is a pricey product at £26 and I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was utterly awesome. Besides, a little goes a long way and it lasts ages. If  you have sensitive sin or simply find normal face washes too intense, then this is for you. 

It cleans your skin thoroughly (I've noticed a huge improvement in the actual quality of my skin) but without angering it at all. It describes itself as skin-calming and that is 100% right. 




I really hate it when my face is shiny. On other people it makes them look like they've just woken up with a healthy dew-ey glow...but not me! I look like I've just been for a run...I've tried many different powders but have generally found them all to give you that 'caked on' look, even if they don't do it when you first put them on, they definitely do when you re-apply later in the day.

This Soap & Glory powder claims to be a (in capitals!) SUPER-TRANSLUCENT MATTIFYING POWDER. I must say that I agree, that's exactly what it is! Apply as many times as you like, you'll always end up looking fresher. A really great addition to any make-up bag.


Thanks for reading!

What are you Wonder Products?

Laura
x






12 comments:

  1. I must try the powder brush then!! Thanks for sharing these with us :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    kisses;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice
    16lipca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Thanks for the useful tips!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. Great!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mario badescu products! :D

    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *