Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Ultimate Vegas Style

 A couple of weeks ago we were contacted by Vegas.com and asked to write a post about how we would style an outfit through the day in Vegas. We love a fashion challenge and of course we jumped at the chance, here is our #UltimateVegasOutfit ...


Laura 


I wore this cute black New Look midi sun-dress (in store now). It's lightweight, so perfect for the hot desert sun and it's black, so its super chic - you've got to look good in Vegas! I added some deisgner accesories for that big spender Vegas vibe - the sunglasses are Chloe and the scarf is Matthew Williamson. I think this outfit would be great for an al fresco girls lunch at B&B Burger and Beer.

Rosanna 


I chose this mint green shift dress which I paired with a denim jacket, some flat sandals and my Ray Bans. I wanted to stay comfortable in the sun but still look stylish. My flat sandals will be good if I decide to spend the afternoon walking around the shops at Via Bellagio or the Showcase Mall





Rosanna

I updated my outfit by adding a gold belt, jewellery and heels which I think compliment the mint green colour of my dress. I've also added a bag which can be turned into a clutch if needs be! I think that this outfit would be perfect for after dinner drinks at the Orchid Lounge or the Terrace Bar.


Laura

I added super-high heels, a bright clutch and big earrings, in order to take my outfit from day to night. I chose lace up heels so that I could dance the night away without falling flat on my face! I can imagine wearing this look to go dancing at Ghostbar or Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub (you know we'll love it if its got rooftop in the name!).


Thanks so much for reading!

What would you wear for a day in Vegas?

Rosanna and Laura
x

50 comments:

  1. awesome ..both of you looking dam pretty.. i like what you wearing and the flats too..Well i guess same white tunic or shorts with tees...keep in touch

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look gorgeous! I love the sandals Laura and that dress Rosanna!!!!

    following xx

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint on you Rosanna!Very chic dress and sandals combo! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to go on vacation so bad! You look fabulous the pair of you - by day as well as by night :)

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both look so cute and fresh,
    great styling, love the heels
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place! I love both outfits, you all look gorgeous :)

    New Post:
    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look so beautiful! Lovely dresses

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every look is very chic! Love your styling!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful day! Love your looks :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics!!! Love both the outfits!
    Kissesss

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    PS: Follow for follow? Via GFC, I always follow back !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of you look amazing, love the chic and elegant touch here.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally in love with your style

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love your outfit ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant outfits - would be perfect for Vegas :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These images are so stunning and inspirational, thank you for this takeback!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing photos :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You all looks Vegas ready -- beautiful outfits! I'd definitely be hanging out by the pool in Vegas cooling off from the heat.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ready for a night out indeed!! :D fab looks!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  21. You both look so pretty! Nice post!
    I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back)

    http://vkusnosbety.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *