Wednesday, 8 July 2015

My Summer Beauty Faves

Britain is notorious for its changeable weather. Due to this, we end up changing our beauty routine every season - sometimes even during the season! With the spell of hot weather we've been having here in the UK I thought I'd do a post of my favourite, tried and tested summer beauty products.




I am pale. And I will burn. So, I have always spent hot summer days with a shiny sun-creamed face. Not any more! I have finally (after many, many years of searching) found an affordable factor 50 BB cream. I've been using this all summer and I'm really, really pleased with it. It still gives you a little shine but a dab of powder sorts that out. 





Another pale girl problem is how to use bronzer for that summer glow, without ending up as an oompa loompa! I really like this bronzer because it's very subtle. It's mostly pink and peach  but with a dash of bronze.





I've spoken about these lipsticks many times on the blog. They're super hydrating and the colour lasts for ages. I've put these two in this post because the colours are just so gorgeous for summer. They're really bright and intense and look fab with a sweep of W7 bronzer!




I have very sensitive skin and the constant shaving required in summer can make my skin really irritated. This electric razor is great because it really cuts down on irritation - the razor is made of gold so it can't rust! It gives a really close shave as well. It's also rechargeable which is always good.


Thanks for reading!


Laura
x


21 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the Africa bronze for a while as I have honolulu and it is amazing! So cheap and pretty :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try honolulu! Will treat myself when I have some extra cash :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Een zonnehoed is altijd zo fijn, ik heb er zelf ook een en gebruik ik regelmatig x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your selection, this bronzer looks interesting, it has great shades :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's really worth a try :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Such cool choice! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BB cream you show here is new for me and as I normally wear only BB creams I must try it. Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely give it a go!

      Laura x

      Delete
  6. Loving the lip colors! Also I always wanted to try a bb cream. Great products :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both awesome, well worth a try!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. The bb cream seems great! And they are nice for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *