Monday, 6 July 2015

Kiko Makeup Haul


I'm sure that it's no secret by now that I absolutely love Kiko products and I could spend forever in their shops or on their website! It's because it has a great selection of high end looking products at an affordable price. I used to only get Kiko makeup when I was abroad but now there are shops in London, I can Kiko shop till I drop! Here is a selection and review of some makeup which I've bought over the last few months...

Eyeshadow 



I hadn't tried out any of the Kiko eyeshadows before so I was eager to see how they were. I was incredibly tempted by the 'make your own palette' section but I restrained myself to just one for now! I really like the pigmentation from this eyeshadow, it's strong and the colour looks really good. I've been looking for a shade like this for a while and I'm so pleased that I've found one at such an affordable price

Kiko Eyeshadow in 115 - Get it here


Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow



I really like the idea of eyeshadow sticks as sometimes I can't be bothered to spend too much time on eye makeup. This looked ideal and the colour is really beautiful and stays on for ages. The only problem I've found with this is that it's not as easy to blend as the other eyeshadow sticks I own. I prefer them to glide on smoothly and this one doesn't. However, if you do have the time, this can achieve a really good looking smokey eye.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 19 - Get it here


Smart Eye Pencil



I definitely don't need any more eye pencils but this colour was so pretty that I couldn't resist it! I've been using it in the corner of my eyes and smudging slightly underneath. I have also used it with a gold eye makeup look and I think that it works really well with that too. It has to be used with an eye primer otherwise it disappears a bit too quickly for my liking but at such an affordable price, it's madness not to get one!

Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in 800 - Get it here


Smart Lip Pencil



These lip pencils were bought on two separate occasions (you know I love my lip pencils!) and they are now a firm staple in my makeup bag. I prefer the darker colour and I'm so impressed with how long it stays on. These are hands down my favourite things I've bought from Kiko so far, I might have to go back and buy all the other colours...

Kiko Smart Lip Pencils in 702 & 711 - Get them here and here 


Nail Lacquers


I didn't really wear pink nail varnish before I found these and now I'm a convert! I really like the smoothness of the polish, how easy it is to apply and how shiny they are, the lighter pink looks really chic and goes with everything and the dusky pink looks great with a tan. 

Kiko Nail Lacquer in 375 & 376 - Get them here and here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What's your favourite Kiko product?

Rosanna 
x

62 comments:

  1. ohhh the eyeshadow looks beautiful and I love this brand. Try their lip range (lipsticks and lipgloss), it's amazing! And their brush range is also great and affordable :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! haven't tried this brand yet, but they sound great!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow!!! This is really a great haul... love all the products Rosanna!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haul ^^
    I love Kiko's products ! *-*~
    I have the Smart lip pencil and I don't like it very much because he doesn't stay in my lips for a every long time :/

    Î invite you to take a look on my blog :D
    xo,
    ❀ Blog ❀ K of Kawaii ❀ | @k_of_kawaii on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try all these products they sounds good and I don't think I have ever heard of this brand before, I am not sure haha :P

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, check out their website, it's great! :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many things about this brand! Great review! I will definitely need to check it out. :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I love all the nail polishes by Kiko. Do you remember the cupcake edition? I was nuts about it, lol.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quality of each photos and the write up is so on point! so inspiring to look at ♥

    New style post on the blog sweetie!
    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely love to try the eyeshadow as it's such a pretty colour. I must admit, I have way TOO many pink nail polishes. But surely just one more can't hurt ;) haha, great post! Thank you for sharing x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! love your make-up!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice selection!
    Have a great evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the nail polish shades! These products look great :)

    http://www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Kiko products! Thanks for the review))
    Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible products, loving the polish colors!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These products seem wonderful, the eyeshadow color is gorgeous! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great selection darling! I love Kiko's products!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the nails polish
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually never tried Kiko but maybe I should try it out some time :)

    www.magnificentescape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend, it's great! :)

      Delete
  20. You've bought some great things! Loving Kiko, need to get a few things of theirs asap

    Xxx
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never specifically used Kiko products before, you with this post you have sold me! I am always looking for a new eye pencil!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, great stuff you bought..the shades are so neutral and sexy..
    stay connected sweets.

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never heard of that brand, but Ill make sure to check it out!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. great beauty picks, I sometime use Kiko too
    I would like to know your opinion about their lip pencils
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the darker ones last much longer than the lighter colours x

      Delete
  25. great beauty picks, I sometime use Kiko too
    I would like to know your opinion about their lip pencils
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the darker ones last much longer than the lighter colours x

      Delete
  26. ooohh.. i wanna check this brand out!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Kiko products :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *