Monday, 27 July 2015

Best Backpacks on The High Street

I've had a lot of trouble with my shoulder and back in the last couple of years. This has meant that, for the most part, I've had to ditch my beloved, oversized handbags in favour of sensible backpacks. However, I've never skimped on my style and have spent many an hour trawling for the cutest backpacks on the market! 

I'm now officially a backpack convert and have amassed quite the collection. I basically have one for every occasion! In order to share the backpack love, I thought I'd do an edit of the best currently on our Great British High Street...


The Classic Throw-Everything-In-It One


Going away for the weekend, carrying heavy uni books, cramming in your entire make-up collection (just in case!)...? This classic style backpack is perfect when you've got a little extra to carry. Gain style points from the on-trend 90's holographic design.

£19.99 from eBay - Get it here


The Ladylike One


Worried that a backpack will make you look scruffy? Think again. This gorgeous ladylike leather one will look fab with a chic trench coat and allow you to carry all that office paperwork with ease.

£59 from Fiorelli - Get it here


The Fringed One


Perfect for a festival, this mini backpack has that classic festival boho fringing and the khaki colour means you can chuck it down on the grass without worrying. 

£35 from ASOS - Get it here


The Beach One


Holidays should be about comfort and this summery and stripy backpack will allow you to carry all those beach essentials without the hassle. Best of all - it's now in the sale!

£16 from Accesorize - Get it here


The Sporty One

Perfect for lazy days or carrying your gym-kit, as soon as you get one of these backpacks, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

£12 from Topshop - Get it here



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

28 comments:

  1. the second bag really wonderful

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria - Have followed you!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I really want to get a fringed one. Everyone seems to have one, and I am ready to jump on that bandwagon :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, I got a lot of problems with my back and shoulders too! Thanks for this advice ;)

    Giovanna
    www.sbirilla.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Look after yourself as much as you can <3

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful backpacks! I love the first three!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/fancy-with-shein_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, loving the top pink eBay one.
    So shiny.
    Backpacks are so practical too - my new fave kinda bag :)
    x tink jayne x
    allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have to get that one - you should too!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. Amazing backpacks I especially like the top one and the fringe-y one :)

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly - have followed you!

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. so lovely!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia - have followed you on Bloglovin!

      Laura x

      Delete
  9. I love the 'ladylike' backpack!!! But I couldn't bring myself to spend £59 on a backpack (all my bags come from primark/new look
    Random Brilliance With Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hannah I know - I'm the same! Will look out for it in the sale ;)

      Laura x

      Delete
  10. Oh very cute bags
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - have followed you!

      Laura x

      Delete
  11. great packpacks selection, the stripy one is definitely my favourite piece...
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the 1st one and the fringe one too.
    Looks so cool bags.
    I love bringing backpacks, as it is easy to carry

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin| Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/no-rain-no-rainbow-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the 3rd bag... Perfect for casual hangouts and roadtrips.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for the comment hun, have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *