Monday, 15 June 2015

Summer 2015 Wishlist





We've finally had some really nice, hot weather here in the UK so I felt inspired to do a summer wishlist.

I've just got a new job so as soon as I get paid I'm sure I'll be treating myself to a couple of these pieces! I absolutely love the blue fringed backpack from Accesorize. It's so perfect for summer and the colour will go with everything from white, to multi-coloured and even black. 

I think I will definitely get these gorgeous tortoiseshell boots from Zara - I can't believe it but they're only £30!!! I've wanted some boots like these for ages but for some reason I find that leopard print and tortoiseshell boots are always really expensive. I'm going to grab myself these ones as soon as I can.


What have you guys been buying for summer?


Laura
x

20 comments:

  1. Great selection!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/gray-blazer-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm coveting some gladiator sandals- the ones you've selected are beaut!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and I know, they're soooo gorgeous!

      X

      Delete
  3. Oh i love the gladiator sandals
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm just like you; I'm so looking forward to payday to finally splurge on some crazy craves! So in love with those stripy trousers!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! And yeah I know, they're so cute, I NEED them ;)

      Laura x

      Delete
  6. What a great wishlist love the pants and those boots!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that blue bag and those stripy trousers!! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks, I love the shoes and the bag

    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag pack is too darn cute!!! :o

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, think I'll definitely have to buy it! Have followed you.

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *