Tuesday, 16 June 2015

My Top Bath & Shower Products


Today I wanted to share my top bath and shower products, they're one of my favourite things to shop for as they are always indulgent and feel and smell amazing. Hope you enjoy...

Peach & Almond Foam Bath


I discovered this about 18 months ago and it's a really great foam bath with a delicious smell. The range has all sorts of scents but this one is by far my favourite, it's not very expensive either and a little goes a long way. I love the packaging of this too, it looks really pretty on the bathroom shelf.

Marks & Spencer Peach and Almond Foam Bath - Get it here


Book - The Sudden Departure of the Frasers


I really like to read a book in the bath and my current favourite is this book by Louise Candlish, it's a really good mystery story and I can't wait to find out whats happened!

The Sudden Departure of the Frasers - Get it here

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer


I like to put this on my hair before I get in the bath or shower to give it a really good deep condition. I work this into the ends of my hair and plait or twist it to ensure that it locks in. My hair always looks so much shiner after using and it doesn't take up any extra time at all!

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - Get it here


Dove Pistachio Body Wash


I really wanted to try this new product out as I'd read that it was a good cheaper alternative of the Laura Mercier Creme De Pistache. Although it's not as powerful, it still smells lovely and quite different to any other shower gel that I own, a great new addition to any shower!

Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Body Wash - Get it here


Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb


I'm a huge fan of Lush bath bombs and this is my all time favourite and something which I always like to have on hand. I really like the smell of this one the best and I love the flower petals floating in the bath afterwards. 

 Lush Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb - Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What's your top bath or shower product?

Rosanna
x

75 comments:

  1. I want to try Dove's bath foam... I love pistachio!!!

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products. I will have to try that Lush bomb. It sounds amazing.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ee, I love reading a book in the bath too! I'm generally a thriller/mystery/crime/sci-fi kind of girl, but when I'm in the bath, I just gravitate towards those YA romances, hahaha! I've always wanted to try a Lush bath bomb but have never, ahhh!!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually shower instead of taking a bath cause I feel like lately, taking a bath takes my breath away... Literally... It's like I can't breath with all the vapor lol :p
    But that lush bomb looks sooo cool!!!! Should I give it another go? Hahaha x)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lush has loads of different types so I'm sure one would help! x

      Delete
  5. I've never tried Lush! Maybe I will give it a try! Nice picks Rosanna! Thanks for sharing!XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great products....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing products!
    Have a great evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm guilty of hoarding one too many lush bath bombs!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect review Rosanna, great products!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/minions-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great roundup! I always see at least one Lush product on people's bath/shower essentials haha. I really like Tigi Moisture Maniac, it's great for my super damaged hair.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  13. These all sound lovely! The peach & almond sounds heavenly!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The peach and almond foam bath sounds divine! I would definitely love to try that. Baths are so therapeutic! I love LUSH bath bombs, too. My absolute favourite is Twilight, have you tried it? x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I want to, will have to go shopping! x

      Delete
  15. I've heard so many things about that bath bomb! Great review - I need to check it out soon!

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific products, girl. I just finished the Dove one, was not too bad, tho. The go fresh energize was a great one.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you use obviously good products. They are all new for me and I thank you for sharing!
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The peach and almond foam bath looks like it would be great! I need to try it!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing products.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome post dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this Dove's body wash has to smell amazing, I haven't seen any shower product with pistachios before, I must to try this out :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. great bath shower products. would like to prove the peach and almond shower foam
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great bath shower products. would like to prove the peach and almond shower foam
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love using bath bombs, I want to try making my own someday. Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi lovely, I really like all the products there is nothing like a good pampered product! Have a lovely weekend.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. The products seem lovely, I will need to try them out.
    Thanks for sharing <3

    Kisses from Hungary xo
    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome products! Lush Tisty Toasty Bath Bomb is soo amazing.. love the rosebuds! Actually all my bath products Lush.. can't get enough of them :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great products!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, this is absolutely brilliant! The products look amazing! And I should really get a few Lush Bath Bombs one of these days...

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  30. All of these sound super lovely! And I adore Lush as much as you do! Best ever

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  31. Totally loved the Dove body washes when I was in Europe, the ones we have here doesn't pack a punch like the ones we have in SA at the moment, missing it now!
    Pieces in Pink | Lifestyle & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, hope you track some good ones down! :)

      Delete
  32. I use the dove pistachio body wash and it smells AMAZING. Glad to see it in your favorites, rose :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great selection darling! I love Dove's product!s!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *