Monday, 22 June 2015

My Perfect Holiday Skirt


So I've just got back from a lovely holiday in Crete with my mum, my aunt and my cousin. The weather was fab and we had a really good time. I'm afraid I was bad with taking outfit photos. My aunt and cousin were always ready way before me and my mum and I felt bad holding them up any more by taking pictures! Anyway I did take a few. 

Here's one of my evening looks. I absolutely LOVE this skirt. It's one of those pieces that just makes you feel a million dollars when you wear it. It's really floaty and light and so perfect for hot holidays.

I teamed it with a simple cream cami and my new favourite shoes. These low heeled gladiator sandals came from the Dune outlet on eBay. They're real leather and only cost me £25!!! Bargain.




What I'm Wearing

Top - New Look - Get it here
Skirt - Cage City - Similar here, here and here
Shoes - Dune via eBay - Check out their eBay page here - Similar shoes here
Sunglasses - River Island - Get them here
Bag - Fiorelli - Similar here
Cardigan - eBay - Get it here
Earrings and Ring - Accessorsize - Get them here and here

Thanks for reading!

Laura
x






6 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *