Wednesday, 3 June 2015

My Favourite Lip Products




Collection Lipsticks


I really love these Collection lipsticks. They're really cheap and yet they're so, so good! They're moisturising, they last well and the colours are really pretty.

 I wear Vintage Rose most days. Pinks suit my complexion but I find they can sometimes be a bit sickly sweet. I like this one because it's a dark pink. Much more chic.

I also wear Coffee Break a lot, Its a browny colour which is very on-tend at the moment - very nineties grunge! I tend to wear it when I want to look a bit more edgy. 

When I want to look really edgy I wear Gothic Glam. It's a rich, dark purple shade with a hint of brown. It hasn't got too much black in it though so you don't end up looking like a vampire! 


Lipbalms:


Anyone who know me will tell you that I have an unhealthy obsession with lip balm! I have dry, sensitive skin so I probably do need to use it more than most people but I am still definitely over-using it! I don't care though because I love it. I'm only happy when my lips are smooth and moisturised.

I go through periods where my lips are sore and just won't heal. This is when I'll use the traditional Vaseline Lip Therapy pots. They're a classic product and will always sort me out. You can use them for loads of different stuff too, like dry hands or cuticles and even to seal split ends.

When I can be more adventurous I like to use a flavoured lip balm like this Body Shop one. This one is really good because it's small enough to fit in your pocket and it has a screw lid so it never pops open. It tastes and smells super-yummy too!

I was given the other two lip balms and am very much looking to using them. Rosanna has used Lanolips before and really likes it so I know that's a good one. I think the Balmi cube is so cute and it has a lanyard - perfect for the lip balm addict!


Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stains



As you can probably tell I really, really like these! I have uneven lips and struggle to apply bright lipsticks without making huge mistakes but it's so easy with these sticks. They're also really moisturising and the colour last REALLY well,

My absolute favourites are Lovesick and Rendezvous. They're really bright and gorgeous colours. I often get complemented when I wear them. They're really great for summer, particularly when you're on holiday.

Honey is a great everyday colour. A subtle, natural pink that just lifts your natural colour. I wear this one all the time.

Crush is a lovely, dark purple, slightly gothic but not too much. Finally, there's Cherish which is another statement colour. It's a bubblegum pink, Barbie colour, perfect for a summer night out.



What are your favourite lip products?

Laura
x

22 comments:

  1. Those Revlons balms look like a cool set.
    You two have such a pretty blog style <3

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, the Revlon sticks are amazing!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should, they're fab!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/lighness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products.
    P.S. Have a nice day!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love this. Thank you for sharing and have a great day! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gothic Glam looks amazing! I always wear dark lip colours, whenever I want to look badass and these looks perfect!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol exactly! Thanks for the comment hun

      Laura x

      Delete
  11. Love this post! I just recently posted about my favorite lipsticks and lip colors too! I haven't tried these, but maybe I have to now :) Thanks for sharing!

    leasupplee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will definitely check yours out as well :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *