Friday, 26 June 2015

June Favourites



Hi everyone :) This month has been really good and I even got to go on a few trips away which has been great!! Today I wanted to share with you some things which I've been loving throughout the month, I hope you enjoy...


Elizabeth Arden Cream Eye Shadow



I remember when this range came out last year but for some reason, I didn't actively search it out. I'm sad that I didn't because a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across some of the limited edition range in T K Maxx. Some of the colours aren't shades which I would immediately go for but I loved the shade of this eye shadow and as you can see, I've already used it quite a bit! It's a lovely subtle colour which you can blend in the corners of your eye for daytime or use across the whole eyelid for night.

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Cream Eye Shadow in Anchors Away - Get it here


I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh


I had actually bought all my books for my holidays but I had heard a lot of hype about this and I just couldn't resist it. I'm so glad that I did get it because I enjoyed it much more than the other books! It's a really great read with the most unpredictable twist in the middle which I never would have guessed. I read it in about two days and was sad when it ended, I'd recommend it to anybody who wants a gripping read by the pool this summer!

I Let You Go - Get it here


Gold Flash Tattoos 




I wasn't sure if I was cool enough to pull these off but I went to a wedding last week and I was looking for an alternative for bracelets and ended up buying these, I was actually quite impressed with how they turned out and they stayed on for a couple of days without flaking off. They're not something which I would necessarily wear all the time but they're great for summertime.

Gold Flash Tattoos - Get them here


Kiko Smart Eye Pencil



I managed to get to a Kiko shop when I was in Sicily and spent way too much time in there! I'm always so impressed with the quality of the Kiko shops, they always look so high end even though the makeup is extremely affordable. I picked up quite a few products but my favourite thing was this eye pencil. It looks so pretty used in the corner of the eyes or smudged along the lower lash line.

Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in 800 - Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna 
x

88 comments:

  1. So many cool picks Rosanna! I love these metallic tattoos! :)XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your picks..
    Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shade of the eyeshadow ! xo

    www.aishettiba.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites :) great blog:*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choices of favorites for this month!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Elizabeth Arden products, that eyeshadow looks really nice, some products I've been loving this month are my Elizabeth Arden Work & Play Compacts.
    Pieces in Pink | Lifestyle & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic favorites, Rose. Need to check out the eye pencil.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. proper into metallic tattoos at the moment, so cool! :)
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.co.uk
    Fergzillas*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks! I want to read that book, thanks!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're enticing me with I Let You Go, omg. I wanna read it now, and the flash tattoos are gorgeous!

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff you have there. Want to follow each other? Just let me know if you did so that I can follow you back too. Much love! ♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wanna try those flash tattoos so bad!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love monthly favourites!! They're the best kind of post. Great picks Rosanna, I love the book too, such a surprising twist!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never tried such gold tattoos and now I think the idea to wear them is a really cool one. Thanks for sharing and a happy summer weekend for you!
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want those golden tattoos, so cute ! <3

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look like such great things love that kiko liner!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Elizabeth Arden cream shadow looks so stunning! I'll have to add that to my shopping list. I've been absolutely in love with Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks this month xx

    La'bell | labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The book sounds wonderful! You picked out a couple great favorites

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heard about those flash tattoo bracelets and necklaces etc.. And I think they look really cool !

    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the makeup so hard to choose one.
    www.tomgfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely post :))
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the eye shadow... really amazing!!!
    Kisssss

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome
    16lipca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll definitely give that book a read :) it's so weird, someone was just talking to me about flash tattoos and then I came on here and you'd written about them!! They do look really cool :) maybe not for every day wear but would love to give them a go x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always wanted to try those tattoos they look cool! Great faves :D

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love gold tattoos! I have mine from 4 days :D

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the tattos and the book are very interesting.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cosmetics from KIKO are just amazing!

    By clicking HERE you can enter to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like your favourites, especially this book sounds amazing. Btw, I love these metallic tattooes too, they're perfect for the summer ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the book rec! I will have to check out I Let You Go soon. It sounds pretty good. That cream eyeshadow looks a lot like one that I have and really like, perhaps I might try this one for a new shade :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those gold tattoos are so pretty, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh that Elizabeth Arden cream eyeshadow look pretty good
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/red-stripes-and-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the flash tattoos, looks sooo cool! :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing products darling! I love the tattoos!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool products! Love the flash tattoos <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gold tattoos are so pretty!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow is so gorgeous! I'll check it out when I have the chance <3 Also I am glad the flash tattoos stayed on you for a couple of days! Mine stayed for about a day haha but then I think it is because I accidentally rubbed it in the shower :P Thanks for the book recommendation as well I am currently looking for another summer read and am sick of predictable plots <3 Have a great week! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacqueline, you too! xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *