Monday, 8 June 2015

Beauty Products I've Repurchased



I realised the other day that I don't really like repurchasing beauty products, with so much on offer out there, I'd rather try something new than stick to what I had before! However, there are a few staple products which I've found myself going back to time and time again and today I wanted to share with you what they are...

Crest Whitening Strips


I first heard about these years and years ago and really wanted to try them out as they always had amazing reviews. However, they weren't, and still aren't, available to buy in England. After searching online I found that you could buy them on Amazon and eBay and I bought a box and was really impressed with the results. I don't use them all the time as they are designed only to be used once in a while but when I do use them, I notice almost immediately how much brighter and whiter my teeth look.

Crest 3D Whitening Strips - Get them here


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation



Foundations from Maybelline are my all time favourite and this one I've repurchased two or three times now. I use shade 120 for my skin in the winter and 125 for the spring and early summer. I really like the consistency of this foundation and along with the Dream Matte Mousse, it's a staple in my makeup bag!

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - Get it here


Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy Resurfacing Cream


I'm on my fourth jar of this now and it still remains my all time favourite product. I first bought this about five years ago and was so impressed, I kept buying it. I've nearly finished the jar I have at the moment and next time I feel like my skin needs a revamp, I know what to buy! A jar lasts absolutely ages so you really get value for money. 

Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy - Get it here


Natural Collection Clear Mascara


At £1.99, this is such a bargain. I use this on my bottom lashes or if I feel like my top lashes need re-doing when I'm on the go. This is also great for eyebrows if you can't be bothered with a brow gel. It's a product which I always have with me and don't feel bad at all about buying!

Natural Collection Mascara - Get it here


Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob


This is my all time favourite lip liner and it always runs out quicker than any other makeup item I own! This is because it's not a pencil and also because I use it almost every day! It's such a bargain and looks a whole lot more expensive than it actually is.

Rimmel Lip Liner - Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

Which beauty product do you repurchase the most?

Rosanna 
x

52 comments:

  1. Great post! I swear by Crest Whitening Strips too- they are genuinely the only whitening product I've used before where I have actually been able to see a difference! I'm forever purchasing Mac Haute and Naughty Mascara and Elf Foundation- it's got such great coverage and it's only $8!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd happily try these whitening strips too! Great picks Rosanna!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic products. I want to try those whitening strips.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious with the crest whitening strips.
    I will definitely check on it
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would really recommend, they're great! x

      Delete
  5. I always wanted to try the 3d strips but always wondered if they actually worked now I have to try them I think :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a chance as I didn't know anybody who had tried them but am so happy that I did :)

      Delete
  6. I always wanted to try the crest 3D white strips but I just never convinced myself to pick them up when I'd see them. All these products seem pretty wonderful.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, the products are all new for me and now I want especially to test the strips!
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/recococo-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really didn't get along with that foundation, but the Matte+ Poreless version of it is amazing!!


    Paula

    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not for everyone but I love the Matte one too :)

      Delete
  11. One of my favorite foundations is fit me, a great foundation^^ the other products you mentioned, I have not tried yet but I definitely need to try out some of them!

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good review and your explanation of its benefits are clear and compelling. Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great items! I have to try the Crest strips!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very tempted to try those strips, my cousin has used them before and loves 'em!

    xx -n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic products.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great purchases, these whitening strips look interesting and I see that you was so pleased with the effects of it ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. the white strips worked pretty well for me too, need to pick up some more! i don't know about you, but they seemed to make my teeth a lot more sensitive though

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had the same problem but only whilst I was using them, once I finished them, they were better x

      Delete
  18. thats so funny haha, I didnt like these stripes that much and I really didnt like that make up at all :D It´s crazy how different people´s skin / needs are :D

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely, I don't know anybody with the same type of skin as me! :)

      Delete
  19. Great review!! I love this mascara so much!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Still havn't tried the Fit Me foundation yet! Why? This reminded me to buy it ASAP.

    ELIN BERLIN // http:/www.1nightinberlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *