Friday, 22 May 2015

What's In My Travel Beauty Bag


Hi everyone! I'm going away on quite a few trips in the next month and so today I wanted to share the essential products which I have in my travel beauty bag, hope you enjoy...

Clinique Foaming Cleanser


I've written about this a few times before and it's definitely one of my favourite cleansers out there. At the moment I've been making my own (check out my blog post about that here) but it's a bit awkward to decant and travel with. This gets rid of all makeup and dirt on skin and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth.

Get it here


Sephora Shower Gel Pods


I really love the idea of these and I'm so sad that we can't get them easily here in England, but at least Sephora ships to us now! They are handy travel sized pods which you can just snap open when you need them and each pod lasts from 2-3 showers. They have a range of fragrances and they all smell absolutely amazing! My favourite is the peony or lemon verbena.

Get them here


Sisley Radiant Glow Mask


Sometimes when I'm away and in a different climate my skin has a bit of a tantrum! I love this mask as it gets rid of any imperfections and makes my skin look glowing and healthy. I love this small version of it as it fits easily into a corner of my makeup bag.

Get it here


L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray


Hairspray is an absolute must for taking on holiday (I've learnt this the hard way) and Elnett is really the only one which sets my hair in place for the whole day. It's a classic and I'm pretty sure it will remain so for many years to come!

Get it here


Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner 


Aussie is my all time favourite shampoo and conditioner duo and I always make sure that I have some with me whenever I go away. It's because not only does it work on normal hair but it heals any sun damaged hair and the conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth whenever I use it and can be left it for a mask. 

Shop Aussie here


Refillable Perfume Spray


These are such great products if you don't want to carry about a perfume bottle. They can be refilled with your current favourite perfume and they're no bigger than a tube of lipstick, a must for me!

Get it here


Burt's Bees Hand Salve


This is a great multi purpose item and goes such a long way. I'm a huge fan of the Burt's Bees range and this is one of my favourites, I take this with me whenever I am away, be it in England or abroad. 

Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What's in your travel beauty bag?

Rosanna 
x

56 comments:

  1. I love, love Burts Bees! I'm actually trying to invest in natural products as much as possible, and they are great. xx

    Femme with Flair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can really tell that it's natural and it has such great results! x

      Delete
  2. Very cool products Rosanna! I need to find a refillable perfume spray!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne, you can find them on Amazon or eBay x

      Delete
  3. Great products. I need to try out this mask. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do need to start packing hairspray because my hair goes all cray when I travel, haha! Lovely post, and have a great weekend, Rosanna!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to get aussie conditioner I heard it´s really good! I absolutely hate that hairspray though haha. my gran/mom use it and this smell is the worst thing ever if you ask me :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! The smell really divides opinion, I love the smell of the TreSemme hairspray but the results of Elnett are just too good for me to take any other :) x

      Delete
  6. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very practical your bag, unfortunately I tend to carry everything with me :D

    I'm your follower..if you want to follow back
    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, I love having a refillable perfume bottle, so important!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/silver-shoes-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd really like to try out those shower pods! I've never heard of them but they sound like they'd make me and my shower smell amazing :) Glad you were able to find them in the UK.
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, would recommend if you could find them x

      Delete
  11. Such a great travel bag! I need to have my shampoo on hand as well haha :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic i want to try it ;D

    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these! The cleanser sounds amazing

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to start using Aussie hair as everyone seems to be raving about it! And it is time to change my shampoo and conditioner as my hair is starting to get product build up, will have to go buy some!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it, I always get great results after using it x

      Delete
  16. I LOVE the hairspray you use! I actually have a travel size bottle, so useful. Great picks.

    xo Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! Thanks for sharing with us!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/05/doing-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am completely in-love with this post! Happy Monday dear! :)


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selection, this cleaner looks interesting and what's more, I also really like products from Aussie :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are very clever that you have so tiny packaging in your travel beauty bag. Thank you for sharing especially because I didn't know any of the products so far.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this is the perfect travel size beauty bag! I'd love to try that Sisley mask!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi lovely, this are some great product!! Have a beautiful vacation!! xx
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *