Friday, 8 May 2015

Top 5 Eye Products Under £5


Hi everyone! I haven't done a blog post like this in a while which is a shame because I always find that I've neglected some of these products and this gives me a chance to rediscover makeup I've forgotten about! Today I've raided my eye makeup drawer and found my five favourite eye products for under £5, hope you enjoy...

Makeup Revolution Eyedust 


This was one of the first products I bought from Makeup Revolution and you can see that it's well loved! I was super impressed with the results from such a low price point. I find that if I use an eyeshadow primer, this stays on for hours and looks really pretty as well. I blend it with a lighter colour and use it all over my eyelid.

Makeup Revolution Eyedust - £1 - Get it here


Natural Collection Clear Mascara


For years I found that if I ever put mascara on my bottom lashes, within about an hour I would have black smudges halfway down my face! I picked up this clear mascara at Boots and as my lashes are naturally dark, I use this instead :)

Boots Natural Collection Clear Mascara - £1.99 - Get it here


Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick


This is a new purchase for me and I absolutely love it, the colour is so pretty and it blends in so easily. This is the colour 'Bluffing' and I think that out of the whole collection, it's the most wearable. I wear it with lighter eyeshadow in the day and blend it into darker colours for the evening. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick - £4.49 - Get it here


Makeup Revolution Brow Kit


This is such a handy travel sized kit and at such a great price. I love the three different browns and the handy gel as well. If I don't have a lot of time, I sometimes use these shades on my eyes! I would recommend this to anybody looking for a new brow kit.

Makeup Revolution Brow Kit - £2.50 - Get it here


Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette


This palette is the Nude Grey variation and out of the three, I think it's the one with the most wearable and transitional colours. This is such a bargain compared to some other eyeshadow palettes out these and it really holds it's own

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - £3.99 - Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What is your favourite budget eye product?

Rosanna 
x


48 comments:

  1. The scandal eyes shadow stick is such a bargain! I love using eyeshadow sticks as I find them so easy to blend. The KIKO ones are fab x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've just bought a Kiko one so will give it a try! x

      Delete
  2. I have just got some eyedust and I only used it on my daughter though she loves it and I thought it was very nice myself. I must try it on myself as well :) The palettes are nice too.

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm going to have to get some more colours I think! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your beauty products!
    Happy weekend,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of products Rosanna! I love the palette!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for this post girls! have to try this make-up revolution brow kit, i've only iconic 3 from this company, but i've to test the other products! :)
    like yours blog! :)
    Greetings
    Vivi

    Vivienne Night Blog
    www.viviennenight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have the Iconic 3 too but I like the brow kit best from the range x

      Delete
  7. Like it!

    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, love the look of the Collection palette :) x
    katrinajay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, would really recommend it! x

      Delete
  9. Never tried this brand but looks really cool!!!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choice! I have the scandal eyes shadow stick and love it so much!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great products! Thanks for sharing!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/05/ghost-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. great products
    http://vkrzeszevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That palette looks amazing! I love how it's a great variation of neutrals, which are all i wear.

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would really recommend it as it's such a bargain and has so many wearable shades :)

      Delete
  14. Oh, the palette seems to have really wonderful colours!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great products.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the shadow stick, this color is gorgeous!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh LOVE this post! So cheap. Um, I have this eyebrow set by Catrice that I love and I think it's only 2 or 3 euros!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, Revolution's Eye Dust looks beautiful! And for only a pound?! It's a steal! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice products <3

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *