Wednesday, 20 May 2015

New Spring Products


Hi everyone! I've been shopping again (guilty face!) I wanted to share a selection of some new products that I've bought recently and which I've been impressed with. Hope you enjoy....


L'Occitane Essential Water


I have to admit, I was slightly baffled by the title of this, isn't all water essential? And what makes this more essential than other water? Quite a lot as it turns out! Firstly, it's a toner (not just water!) and it immediately brightens and tightens the complexion. It feels so gentle and makes my skin feel fresh, love it!

L'Occitane Essential Water - Get it here


Kiko Eyeshadow Stick


I mentioned this in my new things blog post last week but didn't really go into it. This was a bit of a disappointment at first for me as it didn't blend as well as my other eyeshadow sticks but after a bit of experimenting and mixing with other colours, I finally got it right and am looking forward to picking up some other shades from the brand.

Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in Anthracite - Get it here


Richard Ward Coture Hair Hydra Slim Shampoo


This shampoo smells absolutely amazing, I can't even begin to describe how good it is! I've heard of Richard Ward before but not really his range so I was so excited to try this out and I'm such a fan now! I'd really recommend this to anybody looking to try out a new shampoo.

Richard Ward Coture Hair Shampoo - Get it here


Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner


Another lipliner, I can't be stopped! I love the pink shade of this, it isn't something which I would usually go for, but it has just the right amount of brightness without being too much. I'm looking forward to wearing this shade when the sun is out!

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner in Indian Pink - Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

Have you bought any new products recently?

Rosanna 
x

46 comments:

  1. I adore L'Occitane !!! I seriously need that water :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been useful! I would love to try everything! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to try anything from Kiko, will look in to it! Thank you x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beauty picks Rosanna! Thanks for sharing Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipliner is such a gorgeous color! All great items x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this Kiko eyeshadow pen, i'm usually using in gel, but from pens is one from my favorites:)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gel sounds great, will check it out! :)

      Delete
  7. I really like your selection and this product to hair looks interesting, I haven't heard about this brand before!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastici prodotti!!!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great items! Hope you have a lovely day.


    CHECKOUT MY LATEST POST: MAC The Matte Lip Collection Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  10. The essential water is intriguing. There's so many "water" products out there these days. I'm so simplistic with my routine though.. and I like it that way! xx

    Femme with Flair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely makeup, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Kiko products! Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantaría,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post! kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought no cosmetics recently but I think I need very soon a new lipstick :) Like the lipliner you show here!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing product
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a bummer the kiko eyeshadow stick was a disappointment

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it took much longer to blend than any other eyeshadow stick I've tried before x

      Delete
  18. Hello lovely, great items, I love the loccitane line amazing products!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *