Wednesday, 27 May 2015

New Bits and Pieces for My Summer Holiday



I'm going on a lovely, hot, summer holiday in a few weeks, so naturally I've been stocking up! I've treated myself to a couple of nice new bits and pieces and thought I'd share them with you...


Soltan BB Face Suncare Cream SPF50


For ages I've been looking for a BB cream that's factor 50. I'm really fair and have to wear 50 on my face or I burn. This year I've finally found one! I haven't tried this Soltan one yet but I've used some of their other products in the past and been really impressed. Hopefully this BB suncream will be just as good and I'll be looking fab (and still staying safe) by the pool.



Brown and Black Cat Eye Sunglasses


These sunglasses have featured on the blog a few times already. I wasn't looking for new sunglasses when I bought them. I just happened to try them on whilst browsing River Island. I fell for them instantly and the rest is history! I wear them all the time now - I don't know how I coped without them!



Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel


I always take this aloe vera gel on holiday (and tbh I use it all the time at home too). It's great to put on after a long day in the sun as it soothes and hydrates. It's really good if you have sensitive skin too as it also calms any irritations. I'm not sure if this little bottle is new or I've just never seen it before, but it's going to make my holiday packing a lot easier. I have always packed my huge, pump bottle of this gel in the past and it takes up valuable shoe space!



Forever 21 Faux Leather Crisscross Sandals 


I bought some really cute black and white Primark sliders earlier in the year. I've worn them a couple of times now and unfortunately they cut my feet to shreds! I was planning on taking them as my holiday pool shoes but now know that's not an option - they're more of a 'get driven to the pub and sit down' kind of shoe! All is not lost though as I found these very affordable and very comfortable white sliders at Forever 21. You can never have too many sliders after all...



Paperchase Mercato Pineapple Beach Bag


Dramatic as it sounds I have spent years searching for the perfect beach bag and never even come close to finding it! Then, just when I wasn't even looking (I was on my way to Ryman's) I spot this beauty in the Paperchase window. It's a great size but still soft so you can squish it down in your suitcase. It's got good, comfy handles and best of all...it's covered in Pineapples!!! What's not to love?




Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

8 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses! And those suitcases/boxes are so pretty!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Boxes are from eBay - there's a link in my last post.

      Have followed you by the way.

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Besides all the lovely products you've got, the boxes are soo adorable, I definitely need myself some, I'm a total pastel fan!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, they're so cute aren't they?! There's a link to them in my last post.

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. great selection, i am loving all these little suitcases :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Have followed you.

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. It is always good to treat ourselves every now and then with some new things! Looks like you got all the right essentials for a great summer! Love those sunglasses!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Rebecca! Thanks for the comment!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *