Thursday, 28 May 2015

May Favourites



Mac Cremesheen Lipstick


I picked up this lipstick at the Cosmetics Company Store in Bicester Village last year but didn't really wear it through the winter as I was too pale and the colour made me look a bit washed out. Now I've got a bit more of a tan on me this colour works really well for springtime :)

Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D'Nude - Get it here


Eylure Individual Lashes



I'd stopped wearing any type of false lashes as I think they're too much of a faff to be bothering about! However, the reason which I like these is that they stay on for a couple of days so they really are worth it. I like using some short and medium lengths at the outside of my lashes for a more natural look.

Eylure Individual False Eyelashes - Get them here


Ted Baker Body Spray


I actually have two of these on the go at the moment because I'm so worried that I'm going to loose one! It has a really great floral but still fresh fragrance which lasts a really long time unlike some other sprays.

Ted Baker Regency Houses Body Spray - Get it here


Primark Necklaces




When I popped into Primark last week both of these necklaces caught my eye and as they were only about £1.50 each, I had both! I know that they probably last very long but they were so pretty I didn't care! They'll be great to pair with some summer dresses.

Check out Primark's Website here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

46 comments:

  1. I love individual lashes too!
    kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/freedom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites Rosanna! I love the necklaces and the Mac lipstick!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lipstick, such a nice color! :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lipstick and necklaces. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your May favourites are gorgeous, would love to give that spray a test!
    Lizna xxx
    Pieces in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace and the lipstick
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post!!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely! The Ted Baker sounds so nice!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites this month are pastels :) I love the gold feather necklace that you have and the way that you placed the products against flowers :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  11. That MAC lipstick is beautiful! Love the post! Thanks for sharing! Follow for follow? :)
    xoxo, Ivette
    Glamour State Of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, lovely post! The Primark necklaces look amazing, and I love individual falsies. I think my only problem with them is that they take too long!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I never get the first few right either! x

      Delete
  14. Those necklaces are so cute! I love all your picks. I never bother with false lashes really-too much of a hassle haha. If those stay on for a couple days though that's awesome!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the hassle is worth it with these! x

      Delete
  15. Those Primark necklaces are gorgeous! I need to get some of the likes for myself soon! Have a wonderful weekend. <3

    May x • http://themayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You remembered me that I have already since a longer time the intent to use a nude lipstick! Thanks for that :) I really must do this as this lipstick belongs to your favs. Happy weekend!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The necklaces and the lipstick look incredddible. Definitely things I'd buy straight away!

    xx Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your favourites, dear, especially these two necklaces from Primark, they're very delicate and chic! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That MAC lipstick looks so cute!! I love perfumed body sprays too!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your photography Rosanna!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *