Friday, 10 April 2015

What's In My Spring Makeup Bag


I love updating my makeup collection and spring is my favourite time of year to do this! I think it's because during winter, I get into the same makeup routine and, once the sun starts to shine, I can change it up and add in some more colour. It's officially springtime here in England now so take a look at what I have in my spring makeup bag...

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer


This is the primer I start using once the weather starts to get a bit warmer. It works wonders on shiny skin and it gives a great smooth matte look which is so difficult to get once the sun is out!
Get it here


Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit


This is a new discovery for me and I think I prefer it over the Bourjois Delice De Poudre. The colours work really well with my skin and the middle shade gives me just the right amount of colour to look like I've been out in the sun!
Get it here


Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation


This sinks into my skin so easily and lasts all day without me having to reapply at all! I like the bottle design and the applicator though it is slightly bulky for my makeup bag. Currently I'm using the shade Cameo which is a great in-between winter/spring shade. 
Get it here


Clinique Blush in Sunset Glow


This is my all time favourite blush and I use it whenever I need a bit of colour. The shade is perfect for spring and looks really natural upon skin. 
Get it here


L'Oreal Lip Liner Couture


I spoke about this last week but I had to add this in today! This lip liner is a really beautiful berry shade which can be worn alone or under lipstick for long lasting wear. I've used it pretty much every day since getting it!
Get it here


Teeez Desert Metals Mascara


This is my favourite mascara which I've spoken about before in a blog post here. I can't believe the difference this makes to my eyelashes and how it lasts all day. This is something which won't be leaving my makeup collection in a hurry.
Get it here


Rodial Stemcell Lip Balm


This is the best lip balm I've come across in ages. It's a bit pricey but really worth it if you suffer from chapped or sore lips, plus it tastes like Turkish Delights, whats not to love?!
Get it here


Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in Sugar Plum


I usually play it a bit safe with eye colours but this is such a beautiful shade which can be used as a shadow or mixed with a drop of water to create a liner. Either way, it's incredibly flattering and easy to apply.
Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What's in your spring makeup bag?

Rosanna
x


46 comments:

  1. Lovely items x
    Unfortunately my makeup is the same throughout the year!

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this contour kit! Great beauty picks Rosanna!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and beautiful shades :)
    xx Elisa
    www.francinesplacediy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post ! It's really interesting what you have in your bag, I just have my documents, maybe I should change that.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blush looks really nice and your makeup bag looks so cute :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post! The contouring kit seems great.

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely products! I love that smash box primer and clinique blush!
    Also your makeup bag is really adorable, kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice! Love Clinique products!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Clinique blush looks so beautiful! Great items in your spring makeup bag :)

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Amazing products! Love the photos!
    I have a new post about some new make up products :)
    ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic produts.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great makeup bag :)))
    I love them all!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing prducts! Thanks for sharing!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/04/given-it-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing products, I really like this lip liner, it has beautiful shade and I love this blush from Clinique :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *