Saturday, 4 April 2015

Spring Makeup Haul

I hadn't meant to do another make up haul so soon but a few shopping trips later (and a hard to resist 3 for 2 offer at Boots) I seemed to have amassed a bit of a collection of new makeup! I haven't actually had my eye on anything in particular but there are a few things which I saw and thought would be perfect for spring. Here are the products which I've bought over the past few weeks...

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick




I bought this in a bit of a hurry but something about these caught my eye. I like the idea of using a eye shadow stick instead of a pot and a brush. This colour was definitely the best of the bunch, it's a bronze/gold colour and I'm really looking forward to trying it out!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bluffing - Get it here


Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencil



This was another product which I hadn't anticipated to pick up but I prefer pencil formulas to lipstick formulas and all of the colours of these looked amazing! This shade was probably the most wearable for me and I wore it as soon as I bought it and it lasted all day :)

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Keep It Classy - Get it here


L'Oreal Lip Liner Coture



I actually bought this before I got the Maybelline Lip Pencil. I wanted to re-purchase my favourite Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob but it was out of stock so I decided to give this a go. There are definitely pros and cons to this but because it's an actual pencil, it will last much longer than the Rimmel one. It's a more berry shade and it's perfect for springtime.

L'Oreal Lip Liner in Bois De Rose - Get it here


#LipGlam



This was actually a sample which I got from a Bloggers Love... event last week. I've been using it every day since and I'm really impressed. It contains lanolin and it can be used for a multitude of purposes including dry skin and a cuticle soother. I might have to be re-purchasing it soon!

Check out their website here


Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit



This is the only product which I bought that I'd heard of some hype about. To be honest I didn't really need it but apparently it's the best dupe out there for the Anastasia Contour Kit and at £6.50, it's a bargain! I've given it a try a few times and I'm really impressed with the shades but not with the packaging and the circle pots. However, the overall result is so good, I'm willing to overlook it. 

Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

Have you bought any new makeup recently?

Rosanna
x

46 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I love all the products you bought! I'm a big fan of the Rimmel scandaleyes and I always wanted to try the Maybelline Velvet lip pencil, but it hasn't come out yet in Hungary...

    Nevertheless, you have a lovely blog girl <3 Kisses from Budapest xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Guess make-up hauls are never planned. Rimmel is such a great brand for eye make-up and the cheek contouring palette looks amazing. Thank you for sharing!

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool haul Rosanna! I love your beauty picks!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! the maybelline lip pencil looks nice & also the barry M contour kit :) I have never tried anything from barry M :/

    xoxo,
    http://confessionsofamake-upshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't tried too much stuff from there either but I'm impressed with the contour kit so far x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your visit!
    Cute Post! Love these kind of products!
    ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting products :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I love the velvet eye pencil especially. I'll have to check out some of the products I haven't tried yet. Thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purchases! I love the ColorDrama lip pencil and have two of them, but I'll probably get more :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the range of colours! X

      Delete
  10. I keep reading haul posts and now I desperately want to go to Boots! I've been debating about getting the contour palette as people have raved about it so much.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine // I’d love it if you entered my Blog Birthday Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it and it's such a bargain! X

      Delete
  11. Hello dear! thanks for coming on my Blog .. I send you a big kiss .. and Happy Easter! ^.^

    http://giuliagreeneyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great products!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are great products. I want to try that lip liner :)

    Happy Easter, Rose!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the L'Oreal Lip Liner shade you got! I am going to check it out when I pass by Boots later :D And the Barry M Contour Kit reminds me so much of the Smashbox contour kit I want to get but just couldn't justify the price for, maybe I will give it a try as well even though like you I really don't need another contour kit hehe :P xx

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wore the lip liner today and it lasted so well, I would really recommend it x

      Delete
  16. I need the counturing set!!!!
    Happy Easter doll!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking amazing!
    Happy Easter!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaahhh so many great things! I bought a new eyeshadow primer & a highlighter/bronzer. They're opening up a huge MAC store 20 minutes from where I live so I can't wait to buy more lipsticks soon. XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great products! Love the contour kit! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it!!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *