Monday, 6 April 2015

New Hair and Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to do a post about my new favourite hair product and also share some pictures as I've cut my hair. I had about six inches cut off a week ago and my hair is looking so much healthier and shiny. It took a bit of getting used to but I love it :)

Since I had my hair cut, I've been trying to inject a bit of volume into my hair and to achieve that look, I've been using the Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle (Get it here). This was a bottle which was given to me by the Umberto Giannini team at the Bloggers Love.. event which I attended the other week. The lady who I spoke to at the stand was so lovely and spoke to me for ages about my hair and gave me loads of great tips and recommended that I try out the Backcomb In A Bottle.




I've been using it on and off for a week and I really like the effects. I use in whenever I feel that my roots are in need of a pick me up and it really gives my hair some lift without making it feel like it's full of product. 


Thanks so much for reading* :)

Have you been using any new hair products recently?

Rosanna
x

40 comments:

  1. Aww your new hair looks so cute! Love it, and this looks like a great product :) Thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Have a nice day, dear!!

    ❤Mary❤
    Check my last post here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new haircut Rosanna! You look gorgeous!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great product, I will need to try it! I started to use my sea salt spray again since it's getting warmer again. I prefer this beachy look more during the warmer season. Kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! :))

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hair product looks interesting and it's good to hear that it works :) And you look so lovely in your new hairstyle :)

    Hope you had amazing Easter, dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything that gives any form of height to my hair is good in my eyes! X

    Birthday celebrations outfit inspiration on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks great! I don't really use that many products at all, I just try to stay away from straighteners as much as possible cause that ruins it all ha

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I haven't had any chance to try a new hair product recently but I love the sound of this one! Your hair does look absolutely lovely! xo


    ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ottimo prodotto!

    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems amazing!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have an awesome Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard about this product, but it looks great!
    Your hair looks beautiful!
    ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!!!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *