Monday, 20 April 2015

Florals in Majorca






What I Wore

Shirt & Cardigan - Primark (similar here and here)
Jeans - Forever 21 (similar here)
Ring - Accesorize (get it here)
Sunglasses - River Island (get them here)
Bag - Blanca (similar here)
Boots - BHS (similar here)

Lipstick - Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain in Lovesick (get it here)


Over the Easter break my mum and I went on a lovely mini break to Majorca. We had a really lovely time and it was just what I needed. I've felt so much more positive and energised since we got back!

This is what I wore on the first evening. The weather was lovely and hot during the day and I was sunbathing by the pool. However, it turned a little chillier in the evening as it is still only April. I was never actually cold though and the sunsets were so beautiful.

Laura
x





12 comments:

  1. So cute outfit, love the floral blouse! <3 Kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great dear!

    Please click in the Romwe link on my post!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/spongebob.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your sunnies:)
    Have a nice day girls!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely :)))
    Great blouse!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *