Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Champneys Pedicure


I decided to treat myself this week to a professional pedicure at our local Champneys spa in St Albans. My toes have been horribly neglected of late. I have a real phobia of non-painted toenails, especially unkempt ones, so it's really unusual for me!




However, since I had surgery on my shoulder in January I have completely neglected my toenails simply because I can't really reach them! I'm not supposed to stretch or bend my arms and shoulders. I had a go at sorting them out couple of weeks ago though, thinking I might now be able to manage it, but it was awful - I ended up with jagged nails that were worse than before!




 So I decided I needed professional help and headed to Champneys. I'd never had a pedicure there before and didn't know what to expect but I was really pleased. The service I received there was wonderful, the staff were lovely and I was very well looked after - they offered me drinks and magazines and did everything to make sure I was comfortable.





The actual pedicure was really lovely. I started with a foot spa and then my feet were covered in a gorgeous-smelling foot scrub that left them really smooth. My nails and cuticles were completely tidied up and the hard skin on my soles was buffed away. I was also really happy with the colour, Champneys use their own varnish for their pedicures and I've found it to be really good quality and the colour is really vibrant - perfect for summer! The best part of the pedicure however, was when my feet were moisturised and placed in hot boots for 15 mins. This allowed the moisturiser to really sink in and was also a really luxurious treatment...plus I looked really cool ;)


The Result!


Rosanna and I have also had gel nails done at Champneys before and have never been disappointed with the service.

Find your nearest Champneys here.

Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

18 comments:

  1. Sounds so relaxing, would love to do this! Love your nail color x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you spent relaxing and great time at this place :) And I really like the result, red it always good option for nails :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did! Thanks for reading and commenting :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, would love to, I'll check it out :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely time there!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did! Have followed you.

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. looks like a lovely place! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Paris Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks great, I love Paris! Have followed you.

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. Great post!

    Please click the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/green-coat-by-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *