Friday, 6 March 2015

Ultimate Skincare Pick Me Ups


Hi everyone! I hope that you all have had a great week! We've reached the odd time of year when winter is pretty much over (though I live in England so we can never be too sure!) but spring hasn't quite arrived. I find that this time of year is when my skin is a little unpredictable. I try to keep this at bay by only using the products which I'm sure will be able to control my skin and keep blemishes and dry skin away. Here are my ultimate skincare pick me ups...


Neal's Yard Power Berry Daily Moisture



I'm definately guilty of not using moisturiser as much as I should but whenever I feel that my skin is in need of a quick fix, I always apply this. This was the first ever Neal's Yard product I tried about six years ago and it still remains my favourite. The berries in the formula help bring out the skins natural glow and it applies really easily and sinks in quickly.

Get it here


Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Lip Balm



This is by far the best lip balm I've ever used and not just because it smells like Turkish Delight! It's quite expensive compared to most other lip balms but for what it does, its 100% worth it. I use this every morning and evening along with a lip scrub and the results are instantaneous. 

Get it here


James Read Sleep Mask Tan



This is something which I've spoken about in a couple of blog posts before. I'm not really much of a fake tan user, mostly down to the fact that I just can't be bothered! But this is a great, natural looking glow that you apply just before you go to sleep and wake up looking healthy and rested. Also, if that wasn't enough, the tan is clear coloured when you squeeze it from the tube, it doesn't stain and it doesn't smell. Awesome :)

Get it here


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter



This is my all time favourite body butter and I keep the full sized pump version next to my bed. Above is the travel sized pot which I carry around with me. It smells absolutely amazing and sinks in really quickly without leaving any greasy feeling behind. The formula is made for very dry skin so I would really recommend this to anybody wanting to sort out any stubborn or problematic skin from winter. 

Get it here


Clarins Beauty Flash Balm



Again something which I've spoken about extensively but it's so good I can't help it! I last featured this in my battle of the primers blog post (Check it out here) where it came second. Not only can this product work as a primer but it also deals with dry skin, brightens the complexion and tightens facial contours. Whenever I use it, alone or under foundation, I notice an immediate result on my skin.

Get it here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What are your ultimate skincare pick me ups?

Rosanna 
x

36 comments:

  1. Love your picks Rosanna! I use Clarins Baume beauté éclair everyday as a make up base ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products, I love Clarins!!!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clarins balm seems awesome..will surely try it out.. Thnx for sharing... :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visit my blog and for your words :)
    Love these products, the clarins balm is perfect!
    Come back to blog whenever you want ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely products!! And - use moisturizer more often, your skin will be grateful in later years :))

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly need the first product since I always find my skin dry. These are great products! :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for these tips!!

    x
    losingstruggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Until I read your post I knew only the Clarins blam :) Thank you for sharing all these products.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it ! Awesome post ! <3
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your selection, especially this sleep tan mask, it sound really interesting and I'm curious if it's available in my country :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh I love all of these products!!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *