Monday, 2 March 2015

Teeez Desert Metals Mascara Review


The first thing I would like to point out in this blog post is that I'm not being sponsored or paid for this post and I haven't received anything for free, this is completely my own review. I don't really do posts of stand alone products but you have to believe me when I tell you that this is the best mascara in the world!!

I first got this back in December when it was in my You Beauty advent calendar. I hadn't heard of the brand or the product before but when I opened the little door I was pleased because I was just about to buy a new mascara and I thought that if it turned out to be good, it would spare me the bother and the money. 

Of course I had to try it pretty much straight away, my first impression was that it was good, the brush on the wand wouldn't have been one which I would have normally gone for but it separated my lashes well and didn't clump. 

When I looked in the mirror a few hours later I was surprised to see that my lashes looked exactly the same as they were when I had just applied the mascara. Usually, less than an hour after applying my makeup, my lashes definately don't look as volumised as they started off being. But in this case, they still looked great. 

The same happened later that evening when I checked in the mirror again. Still my lashes looked volumised and long and I could feel them against my brow bone. People around me also noticed and asked if I was wearing false eyelashes. I was so impressed with the results and have used this mascara almost everyday since.





Here are some pictures which I took the other day. After ten hours the rest of my make up and eyeliner wasn't looking great but the mascara was still going strong!

After Applying

 After Three Hours

After Five Hours

After Ten Hours

Teeez Desert Metals Mascara - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)


What's your favourite mascara?

Rosanna
x

26 comments:

  1. The brush of this mascara looks really interesting. From what I read I think I'll be trying to get it :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would recommend it, really worth trying out x

      Delete
  2. Wow...That truly is one long lasting mascara.....Thnx for sharing... :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mascara! Thanks for these lovely swatches Rosanna!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product and cool packaging!!!
    Happy March doll!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-trendery.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mascara really looks absolutely great!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this mascara looks amazing, even after 10 hours!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover of this mascara looks amazing and love the result too.
    Btw would you mind following each other on GFC? Just let me know and I'll follow you right back!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks nice!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. that mascara is amazing! Great lenght on the lashes.. love the packaging too :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bellissimo!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *