Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Redken Root Lifting Spray Review


We're both big fans of products like this so we were really excited when we heard about the Redken Root Lifting Spray. This is a product which claims to boost roots but without that sticky or crunchy feeling. We've also both tried out Redken products before and been really impressed with the results so we were eager to give this a go and see how it measured up. Read on to find out how we both got on with it...





How we got on

Laura


A couple of nights ago, I was off out to dinner with a friend and figured it was the perfect opportunity to try out the Redken Root Lifting Spray. I washed my hair with my normal shampoo and conditioner (which aren't designed for volume but rather for colour protection) then spritzed the spray on my damp hair. I sprayed it all over but mostly focused on the roots, lifting my hair up to get even more coverage. I then gave my hair a quick blow dry whilst brushing it. I didn't want to do a full-on dry because I only wanted a subtle look. I was very pleased with the results and felt my hair was more voluminous than usual. 


Rosanna


Having just had my hair cut shorter, I haven't really had the opportunity to experiment with any styles but knew that I couldn't go wrong with some root lifting spray. I washed my hair (which now takes about half the time!) added some of the Redken Root Lifting spray and towel dried it until it was about 50% dry. I then brushed through the ends and finished off drying it with a hairdryer. The first thing I noticed was how light and bouncy my hair felt and the style stayed in all day. My hair doesn't have lots of volume normally but this has given me the option of adding it quickly and easily whenever I want! 

You can pick up the Redken Root Lifting Spray from the Hairtrade website here


Thanks so much for reading*

Rosanna and Laura
x

30 comments:

  1. Great review!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for your visit! :)
    The product looks amaxing!
    ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the product looks so cool. I've never tried a lifting spray but maybe I'll pick one up now...Thanks for the review! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks for the comment! X

      Delete
  5. great post! this looks like a great product!


    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. this spray must work wonders! Thanks for sharing Rosanna!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantarĂ­a.
    te espero entonces.
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fantastic product! I only use one or two things besides regular shampoo, but I might have to try this out! xo Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice product!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like great products and I see that you're both pleased with the effect :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *