Monday, 16 March 2015

New Makeup Haul


Hi everyone, I hope that you all had a great weekend! Somehow I've accumulated a collection of new make up in the last week and I thought I would take some pictures and show you what exactly I've bought. Hope you enjoy...

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Grey



 This is one of three Eyes Uncovered palettes that Collection have brought out recently. I picked Nude Grey because I think it's the most wearable and I liked the look of all of the colours. I've heard good things about the consistency and pigmentation as well!

Get it here


Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation


I've been putting off buying a new foundation for ages but on a recent trip to Boots I noticed that Maybelline had a three for two offer (more to come!) and also saw that there was a new foundation out. Maybelline is my favourite affordable brand for foundation, I think that I have had pretty much every type and of course I had to give this a go.

Get it here


Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer


I've noticed this product on a lot of blogs and vlogs and I've been really wanting to try it for ages. I often have dark circles under my eyes and I've been trying to disguise them with the concealers I have but for some reason it hasn't really been working recently. I don't want to speak too soon because I've only used this twice but I'm really impressed  so far. 

Get it here


Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner


The last item I picked up in Boots was this eyeliner. My Eyeko eyeliner has seen better days and even though I hadn't heard much about this, it wasn't expensive so I decided to give it a go. As first impressions go, it's pretty good but slightly harder to apply than some of my other liquid eyeliners. 

Get it here


Balance Me Tinted Lip Salve


This was something I actually still got free with my Glamour magazine this month. I get a subscription so I didn't actually choose this but I think the other options are more skincare based so I was happy to receive this. It gives off just the right amount of colour and feels really good.

Glamour Magazine - On Sale Now


Thanks for reading :)

Have you bought any new make up recently?

Rosanna 
x

36 comments:

  1. I love your picks! The colours of the palette are gorgeous!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visit the blog! :)
    Love the color palette!
    Please come back to blog whenever you want ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors...
    Www.mrsnoone.it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've hear great things for this palette and I really want to get it. All the purchases are great, I love that concealer :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about that concealer! Really wanna buy it whenever I make it to the store! xx - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed so far, would totally recommend x

      Delete
  6. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely post!!

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the palette. :) Nice pictures. I would like to follow each other. If you want, let me know. :)

    http://gospodjicamrvica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the new maybelline foundation and the eraser concealer x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it, it's so easy to use x

      Delete
  10. Love the eyeshadow colors, workable and versatile.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting post! These prodocts look amazing!


    Giveaway on my blog: http://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying them out properly! :)

      Delete
  12. Lovely selection :)))
    I'd like to try the nude palette out!!!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great purchases and I love that free lips gloss from Glamour and eye shadows palette, it has so many great shades :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! =)

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *