Sunday, 29 March 2015

March Favourites


Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend. Today I wanted to share with you a selection of the products which I've been loving this month. Read on to find out what they are...

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish




I've been trying out a lot of cleansers since January and this one is definitely one of my absolute favourites. I've switched to this from the Clinique Foaming Cleanser as I've found that this one doesn't irritate my eyes at all, and as a contact lens wearer, it's pretty important that my eyes feel good! This is a great middle price range cleanser and a bit of a cult product which I'm sure you've read about before. I've been using it more or less every day this month and I love how fresh it makes my skin feel!

Get it here


Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner




This is something which I bought at the beginning of the month and I've been super impressed with. I put it in my new makeup haul blog post (read it here) and I've been using it daily ever since. I hadn't really been a big fan of the 'pen' eyeliners much, I preferred to use gel eyeliners or pencils but I really feel that the quality of liquid eyeliners have improved so much over the past couple of years. I like how easy it is to apply and it lasts all day when I use an eyelid primer so I don't have to worry.

Get it here


Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist



This is something which I only picked up this week at the Victoria's Secret store in Westfield on the recommendation of my sister. It''s a lot sweeter than any other perfume or fragrance which I own but it smells exactly like a Peach Bellini mixed with sunshine! I think that this is such a good fragrance  for spring and summertime and I have a feeling it won't be long before I'm re-purchasing it!

Get it here


Blue and White Striped Espadrilles



These aren't usually the type of shoes which I would be drawn to but they were such a bargain that I couldn't resist! I know that once the weather gets a bit sunnier (and I can be persuaded to put away my boots) that I'll get a lot of wear out of them. I will probably wear them with blue skinny jeans and a t-shirt :)

Check out Primark's website here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna 
x

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really good, would recommend it x

      Delete
  2. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post dear.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't it! I have been using it every day x

      Delete
  5. I'd love to try that eyeliner Rosanna! Great picks Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http:/:fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great read! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! ♥

    http://dianadblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    www.maridress.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your favourites, especially that fragrance from VS, it has to smell stunning :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, thanks for coming by on my Blog .. we could follow on GFC .. as soon as you will follow me, I will return immediately to your blog in order to reciprocate .. I'll wait! a kiss ;*

    http://giuliagreeneyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for visit the blog!
    The products looks amazing! And the photos are bautiful with this sea air!
    I have a new post if you want to see it ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao Bella

    I love your blog and always I comment it. Please could you comment my last post? It’s really important for me =)
    As always I love your style. Please send me your instagram name I will follow you.

    xoxoxo
    Lady Fur

    Post :http://www.welovefur.com/travels/fur-execellence-in-athens-2015-gala-party-and-fur-guest/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The striped espadrilles, YES! So cute and you can never go wrong with Victoria's Secret! :) xo // Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *