Friday, 20 February 2015

Top Lip Products Under £10



This is a blog post which I've wanted to do for a while now. Over the past couple of years I've built up quite the collection of lip products and I can safely say that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a good one! I've picked my five favourite lipsticks/glosses/stains. Hope you enjoy...

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 917



I've spoken about this brand before and I especially love their lipsticks. The formulation is nice and creamy and they have a lovely vanilla smell. This colour is my favorite of the whole range as it's a great pink-nude which lasts ages. 

Kiko Smart Lipstick - £3.90 - Get it here


Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Tallulah




This was in a monthly favourites last year and I still keep coming back to it. It's a much brighter colour than I would normally go for (I think the packaging drew me in more than the colour!) but I really like wearing it for an evening look with a smoky eye.

Collection Lipstick in Tallulah - £3.99 - Get it here


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink




I read about this lipstick on another blog and had to go out the next day to buy it. The colour almost leans towards a sort of purple tone and it feels really moisturising on the lips. I really like wearing this with my Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob as the colours blend really nicely with each other.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink - £6.49 - Get it here


Revlon Colourstay Moisture Lip Stain in India Intrigue 


This has a different formulation than any other lip stain I've tried before and I know that some other beauty bloggers have found it hard to get on with. You have to really take time to build it up but once you do it, it really doesn't budge. This was another odd choice for me as I don't really wear bright shades but I really love this.

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in India Intrigue - £7.99 - Get it here 


Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy


I couldn't do this blog post without mentioning Apocalips! I can't go on enough about how great these are, the range of colours are amazing and they last all day, what's not to like? Galaxy is my favourite of all the shades, it's a berry colour but not too dark.

Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy - £6.49 - Get it here



Lip Colours

From top to bottom
Kiko Smart Lipstick in 917
Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Tallulah
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Revlon Colourstay Lip Stain in India Intrigue
Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy

Thanks for reading :)

What's your favourite budget lip product?

Rosanna
x

26 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Please click on the Romwe banner on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/navy-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a red KIKO lipstick, Revlon's stain in Parision passion and few Apocalips and I love them all! They are awesome products and their prizes are great too :) Great post!

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, the prices are amazing :)

    Thank you for your so nice comment on my blog. You have a beautiful blog and now I wonder if you are interested in following each other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, of course will follow you! X

      Delete
  5. Really interesting... I love Kiko!!
    Happy friday doll !!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kiko's nail polishes too! Great review Rosanna!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I love how the revlon & rimmel products don't appear very glossy on your lips! I've been dying to try them but haven't had the guts to do so yet. Will definitely want to give the apocalypse a try now :)

    p.s. also my favourite budget lipstick has to be the revlon colorstay lipstick
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm not a huge fan of the glossy look either! Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  8. Awesome lip products, love the colors so much! I've been wanting to try the Rimmel Apocalypse, especially their new matte shades =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your selection of lips products, I love the last one from Rimmel!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, couldn't do a lip product review without mentioning it! X

      Delete
  10. Nice selection!!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely review, and nice pictures, love idea of the carnation!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *