Saturday, 7 February 2015

Quick Fix Beauty Solutions


Hi everyone! I hope that you've had a great week. I wanted to do a blog post today about my favourite quick fix beauty solutions. I don't know about you but I never have the patience to spend loads of time over stuff like this so I like looking for the products which are going to save me time, not cost me it. Hope you enjoy...

Problem - Dry and Chapped Lips
Solution - Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss 


Not only is this an amazing lip balm in its own right but it also hydrates and acts as a gloss as well which pretty much means two products in one as far as I'm concerned. I've loved these superbalms for years and have way too many to be deemed as acceptable but I love to have one on me everywhere I go. Grapefruit is my favourite of all the colours, it's a peachy-nude and it lasts forever.

Get it here


Problem - Washed Out Skin Tone
Solution - James Reed Sleep Mask Tan

This is my favourite new discovery of the past year and it takes less than a minute to apply. You just smooth the tan over your face and body, go to bed and wake up glowing. The best bit is that it's not orange and biscuit smelling so you don't stain anything in the process. One application a week is enough for me but for a deeper colour, apply as desired. 

Get it here


Problem - Blackheads
Solution - GlamGlow Face Mask

Let's face it, it's a problem that most of us have and spend way too much time trying to fix! I was about to give up hope until I discovered GlamGlow and now I can really say that I wouldn't buy anything else. I've harped on about this before but you can really feel it working and the results after are instantaneous. I put it on before I go in the bath or shower to save time. 

Get it here


Problem - Chipped Nail Polish
Solution - ImPress Stick On Nails

The stick on nail has improved so much in the past few years. They've gone from lasting for (at best) two days to lasting for weeks. My favourite are these ImPress nails as they take no time at all to apply and they also come in short length as I hate not being able to pick things up and do things properly when you have long nails. I've passed on this product to my sister and mum and we always have a set handy.

Get them here


Problem - Short Lasting Eyeshadow 
Solution - Make Up Revolution Eyedust

This was one of the first products which I bought from the Make Up Revolution range and then for some reason or another, forgot about owning it. I rediscovered it back around Christmastime and wore it every time I went out. Unlike other eyeshadow pigments, it's really easy to apply and it doesn't spill all down your face (which isn't a great look). Best of all? It's £1!

Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

What are your favorite beauty solutions?

Rosanna
x

6 comments:

  1. Great post!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/chilled-camo-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the sleep mask tan! Such a great thing being able to put it on before bed. I have quite dull skin at the moment so might try this :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would recommend it, it's definately my new favourite product!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Great beauty picks Rosanna! I love the lip gloss and the colour of these pigments is amazing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *